Test E Cycle...REVEIW!!!

Hey whats good evryone,im kinda new on here, and im typing on my
Phone so there may b sum mistakes…sorry bout that.

Ok,heres what im looking at SO FAR.

Week 1-12,inject test E 250mg monday before gym, then inject 250mg thursday before gym (afternoon)…=500mg of test E total a week.

I am also curious of running an oral. Maybe dbol or a low low dose of anadrol for 4 weeks in.

I am going to start the above cycle monday,depending on what yins think an oral may be added.

Now i do need to kno, is that all i will need or the 1-12 week portion of thid cycle???

Finally, PCT how should i go about running this, what to take? What dosages? When?..i want to restore natural test, block estrogen conversion (DO I NEED TO TAKE SOMETHING DURING WEEK 1-12 FOR ESTROGEN BLOCKER)…

So there it is, chew it up. Knock it. Criticize it. I know im asking alot but im builidng a cycle to start monday,ive been reading and studying up and this is my final hoorahh. Appreciate your time…

ADDED*

Also, ive been told i need to take something for my joints or i will be in alota pain, and
Im guessing my joints wont be in great shape either…?

And i was also thinking that maybe i should do just 250mg a week at 125mg twice a week,just so
All these bad “side effects” dont wear on me…

PS…i know theres alota questions PLEASE read this all (including 1st post) and help me out…once again,greattttllyy appreciated.means alot!

ADDED*****

…this is my post from yesterday…im thinking something like this…

week 1-10 500mg Test E 2 times a week, once monday before gym and thursday before gym.
week 1-10 armidex (i dont know what dosage and when to take)
week 11-15…PCT…NOLVADEX ONLY??? or CLOMID ALSO? or should i run these the whole way through?

Help me out guys…i dont need comments about im to young, or that i dont know what im doing. I know alot more than what it seems, im “dumbing” myself down to get more info. THANKS. Alot of my buddies are 18 and on there 3rd cycle! CRAZY I KNOW. Im looking to do one. and one only. Atleastt until im 25 ++++…apreciate the infooo!

Alright… so since you are gonna do this no matter what anyone tells you I feel the need to give you some information so you don’t mess yourself up. 500 mgs of test twice a week is way to much for a first cycle…period… stick with 250mg shot Monday and Thursday = 500mg test a week. You will make good gains off this and not waste your money on shooting 1000mgs of test into your body and risk chance of sides. Second, if you want to take the adex go right ahead. .25 mg eod should be more than sufficent for this cycle… pct run 40/40/20/20 of nolva. Wait two weeks inbetween your last shot of test and when you start your pct.

Lifter-

Ey man i really appreciate that…alota people on here are dicks…and i mentt 250mg twice a week. Not 500 twice. My bad…