Test E Cycle Questions

Hello everyone.

I’m new to the site, and also new to steroids. Last month i decided I knew enough to take the plunge.
30 y.o 165lb 10% bf. Approx 4000 calories per day, training 4 days a week push pull legs.

I started pinning 5 weeks ago, test e 250 every 5 days. No other compounds. Also on hand is aromasin and nolva. Pct will be blasting hcg with nolva and aromasin to follow. Pct plan will be in another 2 to 3 months. Anyhow, here is my issue.

After week 2, my sex drive was great. Full erections and big sex drive. After week 3 to week 5, erections become soft and sex drive went way down. Also couldn’t climax if I was able to get it up. I believed my e2 was too high. I had held off of the aromasin due to a misinformed belief from a friend that e2 levels took weeks. Even after research and my better judgement, I took his advice.

Fast forward to today. I’ve been taking aromasin 12.5 mg every day for the last 4 days and my morning wood has returned as well as my appetite and slow increase in sex drive. I’ve gained about 6 lbs so far. Strangely, I still don’t feel “on” as I thought I would have and my libido is still honestly average at best. I don’t have access to blood work at the moment, but I will within a month. I’m aware I’m shooting blind, but my gut says keep with the aromasin 12.5 ed until I feel great. The bloat is going down and joints don’t feel dry yet. Looking for another opinion.

Other mentionables . Taking 1mg proscar for hair and stopped 20mg nolva last week (3 weeks on) to clear up gyno from a poorly planned cycle.

Thank you.

So I’ve been on 8 days of 12.5 aromasin ed and I’ve leaned out and mood is much better, but sex drive and performance is still crap. I felt like there was maybe a spot in between too high and too low that was gold. Is it always difficult to dial in the ai and is it normal for my symptoms to be so pronounced?