T Nation

Test E Cycle Log

Started my test e cycle today at 500mg weekly for 12 weeks, going to try P22’s test taper with 6 weeks stasis and 4 week taper. SWEET! I GOTTA GO LIFT, YELL, AND THROW TABLES! ROID RAGE AHHHHHGHGHGHGHHHH. NOW EVERYONE’S GONNA SEE HOW JACKED AND TAN I AM!

NOT NOW CHIEF!!!

seriously bro, i’m in the fucking zone.

stats? pics?

[quote]AKBoxer wrote:
Started my test e cycle today at 500mg weekly for 12 weeks, going to try P22’s test taper with 6 weeks stasis and 4 week taper. SWEET! I GOTTA GO LIFT, YELL, AND THROW TABLES! ROID RAGE AHHHHHGHGHGHGHHHH. NOW EVERYONE’S GONNA SEE HOW JACKED AND TAN I AM![/quote]

If that was an attempt at humour then applause as i was amused and laughing, if not then stop taking steroids lol.

Is that you in your Avi?

HAHAH I wish that was me in my avi, then I would be HUGE AND RIPPED! No, it’s Gollum though, I photoshopped some weights on him. I’m 6’1 190 at around 7-8% right now, I’m shooting for 210 which shouldn’t be too hard at all.

I don’t really need to gain anymore weight, my proportions are in check I just want to, cause hey, some people like building cars, I like building muscles.

On a side note, you know for all the joking people do about guys that are the stereotypical douchebags in the gym, you know RIPP3DTROLL6969 guys? Well, it turns out they aren’t such mythical beasts after all.

I was doing legs today (stretching, a set of light leg extensions, followed by squatting to death then legging pressing a sheet ton then some glute ham raises and good mornings followed by donkey calf raises…yeah the gay kind with a dude on your back…) and this kid comes in with no sheet, cut off baggy capri style abercrombie pants, some crazy nike basketball shoes with more straps than a space suite, one of those cut out the sides of your shirt things to show off his air lats, and to top it off NOT JUST THE SIDEWAYS HAT (literally, didn’t even take it of for his 1 set of so called skull crushers)

BUT SUNGLASSES! SUN FUCKIN GLASSES! In le gym, sunglasses. I wanted to take a picture but who takes a cell phone into the gym. It was like seeing a unicorn… except like a douchebag unicorn with a giant black dildo on its forehead instead of a horn.

I just remember how absolutely disgusting my mid-night shake is… We start with whole milk and a met-rx packet, toss in a cup of potato flakes, a scoop a casein protein, 4 table spoons of olive oil, and shake shake shake. You end up with 1100 or so calories of what to all your senses appears to be vomit. If you can not vomit during the mindless consumpsion, man does it put on weight, it weighs a few pounds itself… And fat people talk about ‘sacrifices’