T Nation

Test E Cycle Help! Sides

Hey everyone Iv done yet sus cycle fine on it Iv done test cyp and winni with alil joint pain but fine now I’m 4 weeks into test E and I’m having to many sides my heart is always racing I think it anxiety or high bp I just started taking adex .5 or should intake more I might go to a doc I’m not gonna say what I’m on but can anyone help

no dose info=no help

Maybe fix your grammar as well so we can better understand you

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Maybe fix your grammar as well so we can better understand you[/quote]

He may be typing on his phone. I think it would have been easier if this generation would have learned morse code in school to allow quicker more concise text sent from a phone.

Sorry my phone sucks I’m on 500 Mgs of test e and 60mcg of t3 and been having noise bleeds and my heart is racing I’m sure it’s high bp. Iv done test cyp 500 Mgs and never had that before?

It could be the t3, I know some sides of t3 is irregular heartbeat, fast heartbeat, and high bp

nose bleeds on high test is ok… i have always had them… just dont f*ck with your nose :smiley:

heart stuff = t3… drop that crap imo - its kinda dangerous…

Thank you guys a lot Iv used a different brand of t3 and was fine it was 1ml / 100 now this one is 1ml / 200 from a site that starts with uh A ends with a R i don’t think I can say the fool name

Hi that thyroid hormone really just catabilizes your muscle.people seem to think they can only gain pure muscle,no so.

Drop the T3.

[quote]Semigall wrote:
nose bleeds on high test is ok… i have always had them… just dont f*ck with your nose :smiley:

heart stuff = t3… drop that crap imo - its kinda dangerous…[/quote]

How is T3 dangerous? I really want to hear this from you- the guy who doesn’t use an AI on cycle and never runs PCT.

[quote]Semigall wrote:

heart stuff = t3… drop that crap imo - its kinda dangerous…[/quote]

Still waiting for a respond there chief. I saw you had time to respond to the other threads but opted to pass-over this one.

I’m really curious. I mean, regular nose-bleeds on test is OK to you, so T3 must be something realllllllllly awful.

I’ve never had nose bleeds from 500mg of test but I have had nose bleeds from T3. For me, T3 causes too many sides- lethargy, strength loss, and high bp. I typically run pretty conservative compounds (with one or two exceptions) and doses so these sides for those who run tren or abombs might not be a big deal. Test has never caused me any negative sides. I agree with the above, taper off the T3 and drop it.

I’ve never had nose bleeds from 500mg of test but I have had nose bleeds from T3. For me, T3 causes too many sides- lethargy, strength loss, and high bp. I typically run pretty conservative compounds (with one or two exceptions) and doses so these sides for those who run tren or abombs might not be a big deal. Test has never caused me any negative sides. I agree with the above, taper off the T3 and drop it.

[quote]HowGreatIAm wrote:
I’ve never had nose bleeds from 500mg of test but I have had nose bleeds from T3. For me, T3 causes too many sides- lethargy, strength loss, and high bp. I typically run pretty conservative compounds (with one or two exceptions) and doses so these sides for those who run tren or abombs might not be a big deal. Test has never caused me any negative sides. I agree with the above, taper off the T3 and drop it.[/quote]
So what would be a good cycle to run for cutting test p tren ace and mast ?

I would just run the mast or tren not both. Especially if you have not played with tren yet, it took me about 4 months of research and reading before I figured I was educated enough to run it safely, effectively, and with minimal sides. Plus tren does all the things mast boasts except better. I am unsure of your goals but it appears to harden up and keep strength, either compound will assist in that but IMO you do not need both.

[quote]MacSaintson wrote:
I would just run the mast or tren not both. Especially if you have not played with tren yet, it took me about 4 months of research and reading before I figured I was educated enough to run it safely, effectively, and with minimal sides. Plus tren does all the things mast boasts except better. I am unsure of your goals but it appears to harden up and keep strength, either compound will assist in that but IMO you do not need both.[/quote]

Where are you people coming from? You’ve never used Mast, let alone Tren AND mast at the same time. You are only ONE week into your FIRST cycle with Tren so it’s a little premature to be proclaiming you’ve run it “safely, effectively, and with minimal sides”.
It doesn’t take four months of research to figure out how to best use Tren.

Tren and Mast are not the same thing.

Both can be used together safely and very effectively. Your “IMO” comments are bullshit because you have no experience with EITHER Mast or Tren. Don’t sit there and tell people what they can/can’t or should/shouldn’t run when you have no idea what you’re talking about.

I know a few people personally who think test/tren/mast is the best cycle hands down and I’ve read that those compounds together are amazing. I’ve haven’t run tren yet but I have run mast and I love test and mast together.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

I would just run the mast or tren not both. Especially if you have not played with tren yet, it took me about 4 months of research and reading before I figured I was educated enough to run it safely, effectively, and with minimal sides. Plus tren does all the things mast boasts except better. I am unsure of your goals but it appears to harden up and keep strength, either compound will assist in that but IMO you do not need both.[/quote]

Where are you people coming from? You’ve never used Mast, let alone Tren AND mast at the same time. You are only ONE week into your FIRST cycle with Tren so it’s a little premature to be proclaiming you’ve run it “safely, effectively, and with minimal sides”.

Both can be used together safely and very effectively. Your “IMO” comments are bullshit because you have no experience with EITHER Mast or Tren. Don’t sit there and tell people what they can/can’t or should/shouldn’t run when you have no idea what you’re talking about.[/quote]

Your points are all valid and I respect you putting me in check. I tend to be more conservative with my use and would advise all novice users to do the same, bar those at a professional level. I have read many of your posts and will concede that you are much more knowledgeable than I. I thought in passing I had read something on BR’s site that using tren and mast together is a waste of money. I had done some more reading after reading your comment and see that I am clearly wrong. Apologies to you and OP.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

Both can be used together safely and very effectively. Your “IMO” comments are bullshit because you have no experience with EITHER Mast or Tren. Don’t sit there and tell people what they can/can’t or should/shouldn’t run when you have no idea what you’re talking about.[/quote]

Your points are all valid and I respect you putting me in check. I tend to be more conservative with my use and would advise all novice users to do the same, bar those at a professional level. I have read many of your posts and will concede that you are much more knowledgeable than I. I thought in passing I had read something on BR’s site that using tren and mast together is a waste of money. I had done some more reading after reading your comment and see that I am clearly wrong. Apologies to you and OP.[/quote]

I think you’re the first person on the internet to ever admit to being wrong about something. Kudos for owning up to it rather than being a douche bag and trying to tell everyone else they’re wrong. Welcome to the fold.