Test E Cycle for Compounds on Hand

30 years old 6’2" 220lbs around 18% bf, been training for 3 years. I have made decent gains on Test E @500/wk inconsistently as and inexperienced user in the past with no pct. After crashing, was prescribed TRT @ 200mg every 14 days. Looking for advice on my next attempt.

So here’s what I have on hand
Test E 250mg/ml
Anavar 50mg tabs
Clen
Arimidex
Clomid
HCG

Layout including frequency and dosages?

No dude. Thats what you do. Did you ask your teacher to do your homework for you when you were younger too?

So you had no clue what you were doing in the past and fucked yourself up, and now you still have no clue what the fuck your doing and looking to cycle again?

Did I get that right?

YOLO!

What does it matter to you what I did or do? I didnt come to you directly and asked for your opinion so you had the option to pass up the post and move on but it makes you feel better about yourself to leave smart ass comments rather than offer any advice. Who really “knows what they are doing” that hasn’t fucked up at some point and learned, that’s pretty much called life.

[quote]Trapcity wrote:
What does it matter to you what I did or do? I didnt come to you directly and asked for your opinion so you had the option to pass up the post and move on but it makes you feel better about yourself to leave smart ass comments rather than offer any advice. Who really “knows what they are doing” that hasn’t fucked up at some point and learned, that’s pretty much called life. [/quote]

Still doesnt negate the fact you are lazy and want everyone to do the work for you, by that i mean pretty much putting together your whole cycle.

[quote]Trapcity wrote:
Who really “knows what they are doing” that hasn’t fucked up at some point and learned, that’s pretty much called life. [/quote]

You stupid fuck.

You did this…

…for 2 fucking years and still don’t know how to set up a basic cycle. Learn? LMAO!

Then you got on TRT just after 2 months of stopping without even a proper attempt to regain your natural test.

But whatever man. It’s your life. Feel free to fuck it up.

YOLO!

You don’t contribute anything to the boards besides your own questions, disregard everyones advice and then ask people to layout a cycle for you?

Come on dude, that’s not how life works.

I personally crush anavar tablets and snort them. To give my nose a break twice a week I will melt them over the over and inject them into my quad using a knife to open a cut and pouring it in.

Solid gainz.

guarantee this is some 17 year old just saying he’s 30 in hopes of getting advice.

[quote]Trapcity wrote:
What does it matter to you what I did or do? I didnt come to you directly and asked for your opinion so you had the option to pass up the post and move on but it makes you feel better about yourself to leave smart ass comments rather than offer any advice. Who really “knows what they are doing” that hasn’t fucked up at some point and learned, that’s pretty much called life. [/quote]

It matters cause stupid fucks like you give gear a bad name. stupid fucks like you are likely to cause harm to other people than themselves.

And in a way you did come to me (us) for our opinion. And would it really be a good idea to hand out advice and encourage someone that has no clue what they are doing to cycle? Fuck no.

Do I know everything? No of course not. Do I know a far share about gear? Yes. Because I read, educate myself before doing so I don’t fuck up.

And ya, I haven’t fucked up. Have I tried things to see what happens, you bet ya, but before doing so I educate myself about the potientials involved.

Ok so some of you have points and I’m sure we would actually get along great because you sound like a bunch of assholes just like me. No I’m not 17 and I do know more than it seems by my original post I was just looking for more opinions to “learn”. So let’s do it this way

Test E @500/wk pinned once a week 12 wks
Arimidex .5 mg eod
HCG 250iu pinned every 4th day
Anavar 50mg ed
Clomid starting wk 14 still planning out dosage
Clen?? No experience with Clen

So we have a start, how about some critique? I know how you dicks live to express your opinion

What is the point of clomid if you’re on TRT?

So you plan on discontinuing pct? I would recommend nolva over clomid.

Var dose is too low. Either bump it up or take it out.

If you really wanna add clen start at 20mcg daily. Monitor your heart rate.

What is your diet going to look like?

[quote]dt79 wrote:
What is the point of clomid if you’re on TRT?[/quote]
I’ll only use the clomid at the end of the cycle in effort to actually make a legit recovery opposed to just relying on TRT. Maybe I should attempt the pct right now but the fact is with summer coming I’m just not willing to do it. If I never make the recovery then I guess I’ll have the TRT as a back up plan.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
So you plan on discontinuing pct? I would recommend nolva over clomid.

Var dose is too low. Either bump it up or take it out.

If you really wanna add clen start at 20mcg daily. Monitor your heart rate.

What is your diet going to look like?[/quote]

So nolva over clomid. From what I understand nolva and clomid are similar but you save money on nolva because you take less to get the desired outcome

Bump var to 80 or 100mg/day?

Once I decide a total cal intake for the day I’ll log food be at 40% carbs 30% protein 30% fat. Timing the majority of carbs around workouts.

[quote]Trapcity wrote:

I’ve been on this forum for 3 months and the longer I am on it the more I find this self diagnosed guru’s just bashing people instead of kindly critising and giving proper advice.

Personally since your on trt and probably just going to blast and cruise and never come off. Just do your test and anavar for your 12 week cycle I assume and take your ai and the. When your done return to your trt “cruise” obv the doctor will be monitoring your health so just make sure your in good health.
Also prob wait on the clen, just cut some calories before jumping on clen.

Also pin 250 twice a week instead of 500 once a week.

[quote]JayOsler wrote:

[quote]Trapcity wrote:

I’ve been on this forum for 3 months and the longer I am on it the more I find this self diagnosed guru’s just bashing people instead of kindly critising and giving proper advice.

Personally since your on trt and probably just going to blast and cruise and never come off. Just do your test and anavar for your 12 week cycle I assume and take your ai and the. When your done return to your trt “cruise” obv the doctor will be monitoring your health so just make sure your in good health.
Also prob wait on the clen, just cut some calories before jumping on clen. [/quote]

Your advice is fucking stupid because this dude never even ran a proper pct so no shit his testosterone is going to be low. I would not recommend blasting and cruising, i would recommend regaining your natural testosterone. With a restart protocol before you decide to take anything else unless you want to possibly pin for the rest of your life.

Well lets put it this way. He can’t fuck up his pct if he never comes off ;‘)
He didn’t ask if it was ideal for him to run a cycle he asked how to do it proper also he already has the gear too he not considering it… He is going to be doing it your scare tactics won’t work on him. I think run cycle and come off when he is ready.
Hit the clomid 2 weeks after last pin 100/100/50/50.
Or if you want less sides run Nova instead for 40/40/20/20
Or just never come off and go to trt. For a blast and cruise. By age 35 your probably going to want to be on trt anways :’) only got 5 years to go.