Test E. Cycle Follow Sust?

does this look normal to you?

I have read up all the bad things about Sust and how its meant for HRT and ED or EOD doses only. On how the test spectrum, due to various half-lived esters, can be all over the place even after a weeks time.

Read bushido’s prudent warnings on Sust: use only as the ultra-last resort i.e if stranded in inner Mongolia.

However I have an amp lying around (250mg Organon not some Stealth shit) and was wondering if it would be wise to drop it in someone else’s sock for christmas as opposed to starting off my TEST E cycle with this amp.

So it’ll look like this:

Wk1 Sust 250
A-dex, Dutas
Wk2 (or even the 5th day of Wk1)
Test E. 500 mg
A-dex, Dutas
Wk3 Test E. 500 mg
A-dex, Dutas
Wk4 Test E. 500 mg
A-dex, Dutas
Wk5 Test E. 500 mg
A-dex, Dutas
Wk6 Test E. 500 mg
A-dex, Dutas
PCT
Wk8 Nolva 10mg ED
Day 1 HCG 5000IU
Day 4 HCG 2500IU
Wk9 Nolva 10mg ED
Day1 HCG 2500IU
Day5 HCG 2500IU
Wk10 Nolva 10mg ED
Day2 HCG 2500IU
Day6 HCG 1250IU
Wk11 Nolva 10mg ED
Wk12 Nolva 10mg ED

P.S. : If you think I shudnt do Sust even at the front, P.M. me and its yours next to free!

Just add it to your 1st shot of Test E 500mg as a frontload. Test is test, there is not one that is better than the other; it’s just in the deliveries that there is a difference.

I really like sust. It is my favorite of all the testosterone products.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
I really like sust. It is my favorite of all the testosterone products.[/quote]

I’m with P22 on this one. I know everyone bashes it, but I tried it once and has spectacular results. I’ve tried base, prop, enanthate, cypionate, and sust. Maybe I just had a quality product, but sust kicked ass for me.

Can barely see whats written.
Does that H in between the columns mean HIGH total test? had to save it and zoom to make out.

Free test is at the lower end of the ref range…thats why I ask.

Why the extremely short cycle? 8 weeks is a little short in my opinion. Soon as you get going, you’ll be done.

[quote]boroughbred wrote:
Can barely see whats written.[/quote]
Does that H in between the columns mean HIGH total test? [quote]had to save it and zoom to make out.

Free test is at the lower end of the ref range…thats why I ask. [/quote]

yep