Test E Cycle Advice

Hi guys
I’m doing my research before considering my first cycle of test e. I don’t want to go in too deep with my first cycle hence why I’m not stacking.
I’m 24 years old and have been lifting for about 4 years. I currently weigh 190lbs, but would be looking to gain weight before my first cycle so this really is just a thread to see if I’m going in the right direction with dosage, pct, AI and HCG.
I’ll post my proposed routine and take on board all feedback and advice given to me.

Week 1-12 Test Enanthate 600mg

Week 13-14 Nothing

Week 15 HCG 1000iu eod for 8 days

Week 16 Nolva 100mg Clomid 40mg

Week 17 Nolva 100mg Clomid 40mg

Week 18 Nolva 50mg Clomid 20mg

Week 19 Nolva 50mg Clomid 20mg

Week 3-12 HCG 250iu x 2 per week

Arimidex 0.5mg EOD (AI) until PCT

18 weeks off

No need for the hCG blast. Just run it thrice weekly like you suggested up until PCT.

Half your adex dosage the final week before you start your PCT.

Your SERM dosing is wild. Clomid at 50mg on its own will suffice.

And most of all - have fun!

Agreed with Yogi…

• Ditch the 1000iu HCG blast.

• Up the 250iu HCG shots from 2x per week to 3x per week.

• Lower the SERM dosing for PCT. 20mg per day for 6-8 weeks would be good.

Still start the hCG at week three? Three times a week at said dose instead of twice a week? How come?

Ok so dropping my AI dosage to 0.25 final week before PCT

Also, clomid instead of nolva? I’d read nolva is used more nowadays instead of the clomid but that they can be run together as both have benefits?

I’ll try to have fun if and when I decide to do it, if I don’t worry too much haha!

Noted, ditch the HCG blast, I guess I was being a bit too cautious with that extra HCG.
Why lower dose of SERM? As Yogi said do I only need clomid OR nolva not both?

I used to run Chlomid at 50/50/25/25 with Nolva at 40/40/20/20 but since lerking around T Nation I have seen countless posts explaining that when it comes to a SERM PCT, more is not better and a lower dose SERM is more effective for the bodies recovery … Too higher SERM dose and it could stimulate the body to an un natural level… The whole idea of PCT is to return the body to natural hormone levels.

So with that being said, the “new” method of using 20mg Nolvadex ED for 6-8 weeks after a fairly mild Test based cycle is sufficient and with some people posting blood results to prove it.

I too used to do HCG 2x per week, but again after some reading it is noted that the half life of HCG is very short so is better to be ran 3x per week.

Ok, makes sense really. Last thing I want to do is run too much aftercare but also don’t want to not have enough.

So instead of 4 weeks aftercare it would be 6 weeks, taking 20mg every day? Causing me to add another 2 weeks before starting another cycle if that’s what I decide to do?

Yes 6-8 weeks from an 8-14 week Test based cycle should be good.

If you really care about recovery the rule of thumb is you should be off as long as you are on… I class PCT as on. So, you should remain natural after PCT for a good while before starting another cycle.

I have chosen the route of cruising and blasting, with HCG throughout all blasts and cruises, because I cannot get to where I want to be without doing so. I feel this is actually a better way to go if you are like me and find it hard to be off for the right amount if fime between cycles; rather than going back on too soon after PCT… There are risks involved of course.

Yeah recovery is my biggest and main care so I’ll be leaving the appropriate time between cycles. After some reading I also found it was recommended to count PCT as being on. I think it’ll be good for me to stick to this rule as if I start stacking later down the line I’ll be ensuring my recovery is optimal!

What is cruising and blasting? I’ve heard of bridging but not cruising or blasting?

Good good.

Blasting and cruising is the same thing as bridging.

Ah ok.

So 2-3 weeks of taking nothing apart from the arimidex , after the test and HCG cycle ends, before PCT?

Yep, some people even run some adex tbrough pct with a taper down.

you would run the hCG right up until PCT. Stop like 3 days before you start your SERM

oooooo ive never done this, or at least not right up to PCT…

Guess it could be good to do it.

That’s quite a lot extra HCG to be taking there. What’s the reason for not stopping when the test finishes?

because you still have exogenous test in your system while you’re waiting for you esters to clear, so you’re still shut down, so you still need hCG.

Makes sense when you think about it.

Yeah makes perfect sense.

I’m still doing my research. Have read that HCG should be administered once every 4 days and as you suggested should be stopped before PCT. Although yourselves suggested 3 x a week? There’s so much conflicting evidence everywhere haha!

I just do HCG mon/wed/fri @ 250iu.

Info / opinions vary a bit.

Main thing is that you take it regularly enough to suit the half life, which 3 x week will do, use it during the cycle rather than blasting at the end and do not use it in high doses.

this is my feelings exactly

Ok thanks guys. So I want to be using HCG 3 times a week at 250iu per shot. I’ll update my plan, I’m writing everything down so I plan properly before doing anything.
Having read up on HCG, it appears it comes in a powdered form with the water for you to mix yourself? I’m off to read up more on that now too! Any input from you guys on that?