Test E Cycle. Add HCG or Stick to Anastrozole/Tamoxifen?

Big fan, I’ve followed for a few years and I just recently made a profile, and hopefully can learn some and contribute to the group.

25 yrs old 5’9.5’’ 190 lbs @ approx. 10-12% bf. Strict Diet, currently in a calorie surplus. I have been lifting since 16years old. My lifting regimen was tailored toward football until I was 19, quit football then I began training for a BB comp I did in march 2011, continued training hard until feb 2013 when I had a knee injury( dislocated patella, mcl ,acl strain, no surgery) I stopped lifting regularly till last year. Now that im training properly again im ready to go all in.

I had done 2 cycles between ages 19 and 21: Test E 400mg/wk- awsome cycle no sides, and then Test P 400mg/wk & masteron 400mg/wk- no noticeable gains, but i blame poor nutrition, training and knowledge there.

Now I want to do this shiz properly. Im thinking I should start over and just go with a basic
W 1-12 Test E 250mg/E3D
W 3-5 anastrozole .5mg E3D
W6-12 anastrozole .5mg EOD
15 days after last pin
tamoxifen
W 1-2 40mg/day
W 3-4 20 mg/day
I think i want to add HCG to be safe but not sure what dose is best.

Ive considered 250iu pinned with Test E starting week 3… should i do HCG IM w the testosterone or subQ and separate? Thoughts or suggestions?

thanks for the help
inb4 dear diary

Too much Tamoxifen/Nolvadex.
see: The PCT SERM dosing in this forum is wrong

You will need around 2mg/week anastrozole to control that much T
Getting dosing right is easier with a liquid anastrozole product.
Do not delay full dosing. You are not controlling E2 in your body, but FT–>E2. That will be high withing 24 hours.

0.5mg EOD would be 1.75/week

Note that a few are anastrozole over-responders who need 1/4th the expected dose. They can only find out by crashing E2.

250iu hCG SC EOD is a replacement dose for lost LH
LH crashed on gear/TRT in one day, take hCG from the start

hCG does nothing to control E2
SERM’s increase estrogen levels, but protect Selected tissues from the effects of estrogens.
One often should be taking SERM+anastrozole
Do not take SERM+hCG !

Thanks KSman,
Your posts are the reason I was looking at HCG in the first place

So my revised cycle is
W 1-12 Test E 250mg/EOD
W 1-12 anastrozole 0.5mg/EOD
W 1-12 HCG 250iu/EOD
15 days after last pin
W 13-15 anastrozole 0.25mg/EOD
W 16-19 anastrozole .5mg/week split EOD
W 16-17 Tamoxifen 40mg/day