Test E Clearance from System

Hello,

Just wondering when does the test e clears out from your system, is it 14 days, the half life *2
OR it will remain much longer in your system?

(wondering why the detection time is up to 3 months)

Best,

[quote]lucien wrote:
Hello,

Just wondering when does the test e clears out from your system, is it 14 days, the half life *2

Best,[/quote]

the half life of testosterone enanthate/cyp is around 4.5-5 days. that means whatever you inject is half the original dose 5 days later…

there are 2 ways to fail a PED test for testosterone… test over the limit (total testosterone, 1100 ng or so) or test over the T:E ratio (the testosterone to epitestosterone ratio, generally 4:1).

the only reason detection time would be 3 months, would be if you took so much testosterone it would take that long to leave your body to get down to a normal level…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]lucien wrote:
Hello,

Best,[/quote]

the half life of testosterone enanthate/cyp is around 4.5-5 days. that means whatever you inject is half the original dose 5 days later…

there are 2 ways to fail a PED test for testosterone… test over the limit (total testosterone, 1100 ng or so) or test over the T:E ratio (the testosterone to epitestosterone ratio, generally 4:1).

the only reason detection time would be 3 months, would be if you took so much testosterone it would take that long to leave your body to get down to a normal level…

[/quote]

1. if half life is 4-5 days then pct must start day 10 and not 14 right? why does everyone do iron day 14 or after 2 week?

What do u mean so much testosterone? i did a 6 week cycle with 3*250mg enanthate with oral winstrol . so u mean the test of a cycle does not clear out after 10or14 days?!!
thanks

[quote]lucien wrote:

[quote]lucien wrote:
Hello,

Best,[/quote]

[/quote]

1. if half life is 4-5 days then pct must start day 10 and not 14 right? why does everyone do iron day 14 or after 2 week?

What do u mean so much testosterone? i did a 6 week cycle with 3*250mg enanthate with oral winstrol . so u mean the test of a cycle does not clear out after 10or14 days?!!
thanks
[/quote]

you’re fine with the doses you ran… however, some guys use several GRAMS, which means it can take nearly a month to reduce to levels near what would normally be produced.

everybody says 14 days, because it’s easier to plan that way. it’s not like all the test is out of your system yet, anyway. you just want it to be close to “normal” levels so you can coax the HPTA into recovering…

just so you know, normal production is like 3-10 mg/day, which would be like 20-70 mg/wk.

your doses are 500>250>125 in 2 weeks, so you’re still over normal production. (and this is just your most recent dose, not ALL the other doses you took prior…)

^anyway, you’re fine to do PCT here… don’t get all panicked and throw in a bunch more crap, as it’s not gonna speed your recovery any more, and it might actually hamper it.

[quote]lucien wrote:

[quote]lucien wrote:
Hello,

Best,[/quote]

[/quote]

thanks
[/quote]

you’re fine with the doses you ran… however, some guys use several GRAMS, which means it can take nearly a month to reduce to levels near what would normally be produced.

everybody says 14 days, because it’s easier to plan that way. it’s not like all the test is out of your system yet, anyway. you just want it to be close to “normal” levels so you can coax the HPTA into recovering…

just so you know, normal production is like 3-10 mg/day, which would be like 20-70 mg/wk.

your doses are 500>250>125 in 2 weeks, so you’re still over normal production. (and this is just your most recent dose, not ALL the other doses you took prior…)

^anyway, you’re fine to do PCT here… don’t get all panicked and throw in a bunch more crap, as it’s not gonna speed your recovery any more, and it might actually hamper it.

Thanks,

Im just too concerned because my testes have been atrophied and I’m on my day 11 PCT and they don’t seem to regain their size.
since i had very high doses of T, what bad would it have done to start Nolvadex on day 10, a bit early i guess. HPTA will not recover.

I got tested for my LH fsh and T today. to see if value of FSH LH have gone up.

Best

[quote]lucien wrote:

[quote]lucien wrote:

[quote]lucien wrote:
Hello,

Best,[/quote]

[/quote]

thanks
[/quote]

Thanks,

Im just too concerned because my testes have been atrophied and I’m on my day 11 PCT and they don’t seem to regain their size.
since i had very high doses of T, what bad would it have done to start Nolvadex on day 10, a bit early i guess. HPTA will not recover.

I got tested for my LH fsh and T today. to see if value of FSH LH have gone up.

Best[/quote]

you do realize that’s it gonna take a couple weeks (or more), right?

you were injecting what was likely 4-5x the amount of testosterone that you normally produce. now, while a SERM will accelerate your HPTA recovery, you’re not gonna be producing a ton of testosterone while your actual testosterone levels are still higher than what you normally produce…

another factor, is what your estradiol levels are, as they can also slow HPTA recovery. hopefully you’ll have that in your upcoming bloodwork…