T Nation

Test E Blues

Hi fellas,

First of all thanks for all the great feedback I have gotten from you over the years. Really helped me a lot.

1. Weekly pins

I hate needles and mostly I hate the golf ball feeling of the injection into my glutes or thighs. Not pleasant. Not at all. Not a fan :slight_smile:

For me it takes 3 days until an injection kind of settles and doesn’t hurt anymore and then it’s time for the next one - what the fuck? So I am from now on injecting only once a week and it just feels so much better.

EDIT - start

2-2.5 mls can be big but it just is so much better for me to know that I don’t need another one for some time.

Hell no! 2.5 ml is way too much, from now on I use a dual injection of 1.25 ml each on the same day.

EDIT - end

EDIT2 -start

Ok I give up and go back to 2 times per week since once is giving emotional, energy and well-being roller coasters.

Why oh why do people still preach enanthate once a week? They are ALL wrong.

EDIT2 - end

1. adex ed

I have found that I need 0.25 mg adex every day and not every other day or every third day. If I take it every day I have no tit-burning or weird emotional outbursts to sitcoms or hugging strangers (just joking).

Seriously though. Taken every day, I’m the man. Taken every other day, I’m the man/woman :slight_smile:

1. Liver protectants

I take them all the time, every day. No matter what. Will it decrease the efficiency of my dbol/tbol by 5%? Bu-fucking-hu. I want a nice liver. A good foie-gras :wink:

1. Test decreases performance in gym. WTF?

Ok for the first weeks yes it does for me since I am not willing to drag the bar tight next to my thighs when doing deadlifts and with a fresh injection. No way. Too painful.

So yes. The first 2 weeks I usually decrease my performance, oversleep, feel sluggish and have to accommodate the new over-tested hormonal system. The body must adjust itself.

OK that was it. Just some points I have to be valid for myself with just two tbol only cycles, one injectable finished and another just starting.

funmetal

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi my name is funmetal,

I am an iron addict :wink:

hehe

No, no, no, no.

Big lump from Hell on my right buttock. Not red, not hurting that much. More like a constant pressure as from a ball inside. The skin is the same color as surrounding tissue.

Ok now we have trouble. Fuck! On with the ampicillin? Is this some kind of allergic reaction? I used the same vial as the 1.25 ml shots, but this lump is from the first 2.5 ml shot.

Arghhhhh!

Took first ampicillin tablet. Will see if helps with swelling in 2-3 days.

funmetal

[quote]funmetal wrote:

funmetal[/quote]

Try injecting daily with a 29 gauge, subcutaceously. Warm the filled syringe on a hot pad set on low to make the oil flow more easily. Divide your weekly dose into 7 and buy a lot of 29 gauge pins. Use thighs, shoulders, butt, even by your belly button.

I have found that subC injects are just as good as IM with the cannon (18 gauge). You’re also less likely to get an infection.

All the best, HH

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
funmetal wrote:

funmetal

Try injecting daily with a 29 gauge, subcutaceously.

[/quote]

I thank you for the concern but every day injections are just too much for me psychologically.

funmetal

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
funmetal wrote:

funmetal

I think that was a bad idea. Irresponsible use of anti-biotics has already got the human race into a tricky situation.

I understand you were concerned for your health, but I feel that you acted a little prematurely. Now, you must finish the course.

BBB[/quote]

I rater be safe than sorry. Also this summer I did have a similar experience with a 4-6 months delayed sterile abscess that developed into red skin and then swelling which solved itself beautifully with some antibiotics. I have a skin type that wraps infections with wild skin no matter how small, so I guess that happened inside of my body too.

This might not have gone that bad but it was not getting better and the shot was taken on Saturday.

Maybe too much too soon. So I have to go back to 1.25-1 ml because I have sissy genetics?

funmetal

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
funmetal wrote:

funmetal

I think that was a bad idea. Irresponsible use of anti-biotics has already got the human race into a tricky situation.

I understand you were concerned for your health, but I feel that you acted a little prematurely. Now, you must finish the course.

BBB[/quote]

I agree totally… i wait at LEAST a week if i am going to use an antibiotic, and it is rare i ever do. Once i think i have, maybe twice in all the hundreds of injections i have done over the years.

OP, if it is an abscess in the making, it isnt going to grow, burst, and then infect overnight! You can wait weeks if you wanted! It could get ugly if you waited weeks of course - and it could resolve itself also. Either way, panicking is not helping anyone and IMO your irresponsible use of antibiotics is even negatively affecting the rest of us! Seriously.

Calm down, research all the things it could be and assess it over the next week.

One of the things a doctor will do if it IS an abscess - before lancing - is draw a circle around the red area, which is not washed off… then if it grows you can clearly see the movement past the line of pen, and you would then return to the doctor for either a course of antibi’s, a further drug regime or a lancing, depending on the type of abscess and its severity.

NB: If i doctor cannot tell what it is, they would not give you antibiotics “just in case”, they would wait and see.

Brook

[quote]funmetal wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
funmetal wrote:

funmetal

Try injecting daily with a 29 gauge, subcutaceously.

I thank you for the concern but every day injections are just too much for me psychologically.

funmetal[/quote]

You won’t even notice a 29 poking you. I don’t. Pinch some skin and poke. Now an 18, that’s a prick and a half.

BB: a subC isn’t as deep, as you know. Studies have shown also that you don’t even have to alky the injection site. I do anyway.

[quote] Brook wrote:

Calm down, research all the things it could be and assess it over the next week.

One of the things a doctor will do if it IS an abscess - before lancing - is draw a circle around the red area, which is not washed off… then if it grows you can clearly see the movement past the line of pen, and you would then return to the doctor for either a course of antibi’s, a further drug regime or a lancing, depending on the type of abscess and its severity.

NB: If i doctor cannot tell what it is, they would not give you antibiotics “just in case”, they would wait and see.

Brook[/quote]

Ok for next time I will wait a week. Thanks.

Should I go back to the 1 ml now instead of 2, or should I pound my body into submission and make it adapt to larger volumes?

funmetal

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
You won’t even notice a 29 poking you. I don’t. Pinch some skin and poke. Now an 18, that’s a prick and a half.

BB: a subC isn’t as deep, as you know. Studies have shown also that you don’t even have to alky the injection site. I do anyway.

[/quote]

I use a 23, but I see now that some sites are carrying 1.5 inch 25 gauge needles.

[quote]funmetal wrote:
Brook wrote:

Brook

Should I go back to the 1 ml now instead of 2, or should I pound my body into submission and make it adapt to larger volumes?

funmetal[/quote]

If 2.5ml is too much for where ever you are injecting consider splitting the dosage into 2 injections. E.G. 1ml into one site and 1.5 into a different site.

[quote]funmetal wrote:
No, no, no, no.

Big lump from Hell on my right buttock. Not red, not hurting that much. More like a constant pressure as from a ball inside. The skin is the same color as surrounding tissue.

Ok now we have trouble. Fuck! On with the ampicillin? Is this some kind of allergic reaction? I used the same vial as the 1.25 ml shots, but this lump is from the first 2.5 ml shot.

Arghhhhh![/quote]
I get this exact same thing in my glutes, I took antiinflamatories so I am not sure if it was anything, I doubt it because I used the same vials for all other shots it only happens in my glutes.

and yes I agree with Brooks post

[quote]funmetal wrote:
Brook wrote:

Brook

funmetal[/quote]

As Bonez said, split your dosages. 2ml is SUPPOSED to be the maximum amount any human is supposed to inject IM anyway, according to medical sources - as more than that increases the chance of it becoming an abscess (sterile i assume).

But many larger guys do plenty more than 2ml regularly.
FYI - i have been using a while and i still never find a need to poke 2.5ml in one shot.
The most i had in ml in one day was around 8ml and i did 4 shots of 2ml for that.

:slight_smile:

Good luck. :slight_smile:

[quote] Brook wrote:

As Bonez said, split your dosages. 2ml is SUPPOSED to be the maximum amount any human is supposed to inject IM anyway, according to medical sources - as more than that increases the chance of it becoming an abscess (sterile i assume).

But many larger guys do plenty more than 2ml regularly.
FYI - i have been using a while and i still never find a need to poke 2.5ml in one shot.
The most i had in ml in one day was around 8ml and i did 4 shots of 2ml for that.

:slight_smile:

Good luck. :)[/quote]

Ok thanks for that one. So what I will do then is to shoot with two barrels of 1-1.25 ml each on the same day as I prefer having it done once per week and be done with it for efficiency reasons.

Bah, so I’m not man enough to handle big volumes.

funmetal