T Nation

Test E at End of Prop Cycle?

Alright guys, my current cycle can be found here. http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/shane_23#myForums/thread/6025975/

My question is, can I end the cycle with a shot of test e or cyp? The reason I ask is because I just found out I have to cut my cycle a week short for a business trip and I don’t have any desire to try and take my gear with me. I know alot of people finish of their long ester test cycle with test prop, but would I benefit from doing the opposite?

For example, instead of pinning my last dose of test prop the day I leave on the trip, pin a dose of long ester test instead.

Thanks

No because if you pin the test E last day you pin the Prop your test is going to bottom out quick because the Prop will be out of your system in 4 days TOPS. Then it’ll take 2-3 weeks for the E ester to really even allow a therapeutic dose. However if you did it this way I think you could have some success with it …

Last 3 weeks of your cycle
Pin Test E and Test Prop at the desired dose. Then the last day you pin your Prop and leave for the trip Pin a big dose of Test E. This will allow you to let the test E actually build up into your system and actually give you something that last few weeks. Once you get back from the trip it should be about time to start PCT.

Great info, thanks for the help.

[quote]shane_23 wrote:
Alright guys, my current cycle can be found here. http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/shane_23#myForums/thread/6025975/

My question is, can I end the cycle with a shot of test e or cyp? The reason I ask is because I just found out I have to cut my cycle a week short for a business trip and I don’t have any desire to try and take my gear with me. I know alot of people finish of their long ester test cycle with test prop, but would I benefit from doing the opposite?

For example, instead of pinning my last dose of test prop the day I leave on the trip, pin a dose of long ester test instead.

Thanks[/quote]

are you still taking the aromasin with you?