Test E and Winstrol Cycle Critique

Hey guys,

New to the forums. I’ve done a few pro hormone cycles, last one was almost 2 years ago. I want to do another cycle, but I figured I’d move up to the real stuff. PH’s generally seemed to be a waste.
Some background info:

5’8
190 lbs
12-14% bf

My cycle is as follows:

-500mgs of Test E for 10 weeks (so 2 vials worth I believe) & Adex @ .25 EOD
-wait 2 weeks for it to clear
-Start my PCT of clomid @ 50/50/25/25 and DAA for 4 weeks.

I want to add in 50mg of Winny as well, but I’m not exactly sure when I should add it, and if I should run 4 or 6 weeks. What do you guys think? Should I kickstart my cycle with the winny, or should I run it at the end of my cycle? If at the end of my cycle, should I run it up until week 10, or (I think since its an oral, the ester is much shorter) should I run it up until week 12, when I start my PCT? Any info/help is appreciated.

Also, should I run the arimidex up to the PCT, or stop using it after my last injection? Thank you!

bump

[quote]whatsdatsmell wrote:
Hey guys,

New to the forums. I’ve done a few pro hormone cycles, last one was almost 2 years ago. I want to do another cycle, but I figured I’d move up to the real stuff. PH’s generally seemed to be a waste.
Some background info:

5’8
190 lbs
12-14% bf

My cycle is as follows:

-500mgs of Test E for 10 weeks (so 2 vials worth I believe) & Adex @ .25 EOD
-wait 2 weeks for it to clear
-Start my PCT of clomid @ 50/50/25/25 and DAA for 4 weeks.

I want to add in 50mg of Winny as well, but I’m not exactly sure when I should add it, and if I should run 4 or 6 weeks. What do you guys think? Should I kickstart my cycle with the winny, or should I run it at the end of my cycle? If at the end of my cycle, should I run it up until week 10, or (I think since its an oral, the ester is much shorter) should I run it up until week 12, when I start my PCT? Any info/help is appreciated.

Also, should I run the arimidex up to the PCT, or stop using it after my last injection? Thank you!

[/quote]

-run DAA for 2 weeks, not 4.
-run the A-dex until PCT.

Don’t add the Winstrol. Not needed for first cycle and follow the advice above.
Looks good