T Nation

Test E and Diet

Hi all,

I am about to start a 12 weeks test e 250mg e/w cycle and have some questions:

1. How many grams of protein should I consume per day?
  2. How many grams of carbs should I consume per day?
  3. How many grams of fats should I consume per day?
  4. What are the best types of carbs and fat I should consume?

My stats are as follows:
Age - 46
Height - 1m 72cm
weight - 82kg
BF% - 20%

I am working full time so only get to eat in the morning, lunchtime, mid-afternoon and just after my workout. During the week I am in the gym from 7pm to 9pm and on the weekends 2pm to 4pm. Normally train 5 times a week on different body parts followed 10mins of HITT cardio,

I am looking to build some lean muscle mass and burns some fat at the same time.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.:slight_smile:

JD

At least double your intended dose… 250mg will be a complete waste of time.

I do not want to be a douchebag brother but if you do not know the basics and foundations of diet then your cycle wont do shit to help you, you should already know what you need to eat and how to train before even touching AAS additionally 250mg of test is toooo low you wont feel anything or see anything because thats a trt dose, you want to hit 350mg lowest i recommend 500mg split it mon / thurs for 12 weeks and add AI and you will see what i am talking about, ignore what i said and waste your money and time and then be depressed for pct goodluck.

What cryptonite said…

Not to offend you, but it’s clear from you post that you are not ready to run a cycle:

• Don’t understand the basics of nutrition
  • Bodyfat is 5-8% too high / out of range, puts you at greater risk for side effects
  • Likely haven’t been lifting long enough
  • Proposed amount is a therapeutic dose and wont produce results
  • You don’t see to have any rest days, and for a beginner are working out too long (2 hours)
  • Based on the above state points, you likely aren’t using proper technique, are over-training, not supporting your efforts with nutrition, etc.

Do you have all your ancillary drugs planned out as well as a game plan for PCT? Will you be taking HCG? Do you realize that you could grow a set of tits if you don’t understand and can’t manage the process that will be going on with your body?

I would suggest you spend several months in the nutrition and lifting sections reading all the stickies so that you can build a foundation of knowledge of diet and technique. These alone will give you dramatic results if you are looking for body recomposition (lose fat while gaining muscle). Do this for a couple of years, get down to the low teens in body fat, then consider a cycle.

If you do go ahead and run this cycle, without proper technique or nutrition you will either not see results, and/or whatever results you do see will rapidly diminish once you go off cycle.

you will get all of the side effects, very little of the desired effects. up the dosage