Test-E and Dbol

no lump = no gyno.

For peace of mind you can take 20mg nolva a day.

With nolva take the AI as well? I do not know last Friday I took 20mg and felt like I had the flu. I’m not 100% it was the nolva with AI, but I do not want to feel like that again :frowning: these FNGs right…haha

Thanks Yogi

yeah, keep on the adex with the nolva.

just because there is no lump doesnt mean he doesnt have gyno, delayed gyno happens alot as well shortly after cycle you will develop lumps, if your nipples are just tender it could be you got some potent test my nipples were tender as well on pharma test c, the only thing u can do is just dose your AI accordingly start at 12mg ed or eod if your nipples start feeling sore, see if that changes anything but if they continue to be sore up the dose to 20mg or add nolvadex 20mg should be enough

his oestrogen is in the normal range. He doesn’t have gyno.

When delayed gyno happens it’s because of HIGH oestrogen which he doesn’t have.

which happens after cycle… called delayed gyno…ever heard of estrogen rebound? even after a “glorious PCT” you will get rebound

if you think someone’s E is going to be in the normal range on cycle, controlled with sensible AI usage, then they do a proper PCT and their E jumps up high enough to give them gyno, then you’re a moron.

The more you post, the more I think you’re a 15 year old kid just reading shit online and parrotting it off without knowing a damn thing about anything.

Moron.

1 Like

started 20 mg Novla and going to keep on with the adex EOD .5 . What do you think for course of action. I think that I might even get blood work again in a week or so given how i feel and nips feel.

First day of 20mg of Novla and they seemed to feel a little better not sure if it was all in my head or not.

Looks good. I am a huge advocate that if you plan to do several cycles and this is just the first of more to come, you should ditch the PTC and blast and cruise. Go to a TRT dose of test 150-250mg/week after your cycle instead of the PCT you have. Then just cruise at that dose until it’s time for your next “blast” or cycle. This is how any experienced gear users do it.

PCT really should be reserved for when you never plan on going on cycle again. You will hear bro-science all day long about needing to cycle off and PCT, but the actual medical science shows that the constant variation in your pituitary gland with the up down and cycling on and off causes more long term damage than just shutting it down completely by doing TRT when off cycle and then when you are finally done using AAS, you can do a true PCT and reactivate your pituitary function for good. This and of course if you plan on having children, you will need to come off and PCT.

I had not given that all the thought that it required. Now week5 Iam starting to really feel like iam benefiting from the test e. Getting stronger and bigger, and recover quicker. The last 2 weeks have been reading a little more on the the cruise and blast. I know I love the way I feel on the 500mg a week.

Yogi,

I know have a little what seems to be a lump under left nipple makes it kinda of tender. I stopped the Novla when the symptoms stopped. Have 4 days of dbol left on cycle. Should I just drop the dbol for the rest of cycle. Keep on with the novla and adex and test e, then drop the novla when the lump and nips under control for sure? I might be a little more nervous now not about what they look like but how they feel.

you shouldn’t have stopped the nolva, mate. Take it from now until a couple of weeks after the lump has gone

re: the dbol, well, 4 days probably won’t matter much either way.

can you link to this, please?

ok gonna take the dbol. Also what do you think same mg? 20mg or up it to 30mg or even 40mg?

I’d do 40 until the lump goes away, then 20mg for a few weeks after.

If you actually do have a lump, it may never go away completely.

Really, I find this all very strange. Your E from your bloodwork came back normal…

I would get new bloods, if possible.

im going too. i return home in a week. i will post new bloods when i have them. Should I stop the test as well?

up to you, but if you want to come off then now’s as good a time as any

Ok I’m taking 40 mg novla and today today took .25 adex should up that tomorrow to .5 ED or keep the same .5 eOd along side novla?

test last in system for up to 2-4 months after stopping usage which means that you will get estro rebound called delayed gyno, read a book you 15 year old its not hard to learn about AAS theres 100 of articles online on this.

let me further demonstrate how stupid you sound:

[–]mad-bomber 1 year ago
Did your blast end in July? Depending on the compounds you used, estro/prolact can rebound during or after pct. But a few months later seems pretty far off.
permalinkembed
[–]the_irish_bear[S] 1 year ago
Cruised into PCT for 6 weeks. Very few runs of dbol and anavar during the 1yr blast and cruise, really only used test. Months after did seem odd to me but since I been off for such a long time I figured that dosing the arimidex at the same as if I was on cycle would not be appropriate. Started with .1 and will steadily increase it, the sensitivity is almost gone after 5 days so I must be doing something right

did you know how long it took me to find this? 30 seconds of google typing

theres hundreds of them go have fun reading