Test E and Dbol Cycle

6 liv 52 tables a day while on dbol
week 1-4 dbols 40mg x4
week 1-12 test E 500mg a week ( 250mg monday & 250mg thursday )

pct 14 days after last injection
nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 50/50/50/50

No,eat. Plus include how old are, training age, goals, etc.

No AI?

[quote]beefyboys wrote:
week 1-4 dbols 40mg x4

nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 50/50/50/50

[/quote]

My friend check-out Ric Drasin.ric is an old school,and Arnolds training partner.Im 53 and when i was your age.I called my dr. and he wrote me a rx for dianabol 5mg’s.He said they wont make you strong,but will make you gain muscle.I took 3-5mg pills a day.

D-bol in those day’s was only 5mg tab’s.I did what he said for a month.I got good gain’s to the point people noticed.My point is,it can work for you aswell.Brother the higher the dose the better the gain’s,but the faster you hit a plateau.With oral’s they are hard on your liver. Muscle takes time,as fast muscle is bloat,fat,but slower gained is more quality. im just trying to give another option.

I wish you great success john

[quote]beefyboys wrote:
week 1-4 dbols 40mg x4

nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 50/50/50/50

[/quote]
Is the d-bol 40mg’s times 4. 160mg’s is really high. I think some of your peer’s should chime in.I feel that dose is unhealthy.Guy’s that are experienced may do that,but this is your 1st cycle.pill’s are what hurt’s the liver!!!The injectable is safe.

160 mg D bol a day? I have never ever did more than 35mg a day and I have done a shit load of cycles! Is this your first cycle? Sure as hell looks dangerous. Never heard of any person do more than 5O mg a day. If this is your first cycle then 5mg a day in the begging of the cycle and at tops 15 mg a day.

any pics from how this turned out man?

50mgs a day is my sweet spot on dbol im assuming thats a typo and you have 10’s and your taking 4. dont let people scare you on orals, yes they are hard on the liver but it repairs. ive always ran 4 weeks at 50 and had no problems. i get blood work twice a year and on cycle my enzymes were slightly elevated but nothing serious. dbol is harder on the heart imo, more people stop taking dbol mid cycle because of elevated bp not because their livers turned black and jumped out of their bodies screaming.

HES BACK !!!

no wait, its an old ass post.