Test E and D-Bol Cycle

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
trust me, 2 weeks in it’ll just be as much a part of your routine as anything else.

keep a log so we know how you’re doing. When are you starting?[/quote]

Hopefully in the next 4-6 weeks or so. Wana drop some fat first

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
remember that you’ll be pinning higher volumes than Balla who is on TRT. You might not want to stick every pin in your delts as it’ll interfere with shoulder training[/quote]

That’s a good point but Bonez and BBB and a few others also advocated slin pins for their cycles as well. Probably works best with shorter esters that you are pinning ED or EOD anyway, since the volume is low plus the pain from a slin injection is negligible.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
trust me, 2 weeks in it’ll just be as much a part of your routine as anything else.

keep a log so we know how you’re doing. When are you starting?[/quote]

Hopefully in the next 4-6 weeks or so. Wana drop some fat first[/quote]
This is one of the smartest things ive seen a first cycle poster say. It will be well worth the wait. I would set a BF % goal before i start if i were you.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
remember that you’ll be pinning higher volumes than Balla who is on TRT. You might not want to stick every pin in your delts as it’ll interfere with shoulder training[/quote]

That’s a good point but Bonez and BBB and a few others also advocated slin pins for their cycles as well. Probably works best with shorter esters that you are pinning ED or EOD anyway, since the volume is low plus the pain from a slin injection is negligible. [/quote]

yeah I think they meant shorter esters. I pin my delts with a 5/8 of an inch needle, I dunno if I’d use it anywhere else though.

Do you do all your pins in your shoulder?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

That’s a good point but Bonez and BBB and a few others also advocated slin pins for their cycles as well. Probably works best with shorter esters that you are pinning ED or EOD anyway, since the volume is low plus the pain from a slin injection is negligible. [/quote]

yeah I think they meant shorter esters. I pin my delts with a 5/8 of an inch needle, I dunno if I’d use it anywhere else though.

Do you do all your pins in your shoulder?[/quote]

For the most part…sometimes I get all crazy and shoot into my tear drop, but yeah shoulders are about 95%. Alternate left and right and kinda move the location around within each delt. Slin pins are small (obviously) so you never end up hitting the exact same spot twice, for all intents and purposes.

Clean up diet and lose as much body fat as possible because estrogen conversion is more likely with the more fat you carry. Aromasin/exemestane is probably the better choice over arimidex /anastrazole. Either way get lab blood work done before and after to see if what you’re doing is effective.

Also work out to allow tendons and ligaments to strengthen so they can accommodate the extra weight you will be under on cycle. You don’t want to waste gear with body parts that can’t handle the extra work you are demanding of them. You don’t want injury either.

Lift and learn as much as possible before starting. The more you lift beforehand the more confident you will be in your natural strength and it won’t be such a psychological crutch. It also won’t be as difficult to stop.

Look for hair loss and libido change. Watch size of genitals as they shrink to the size of a quarter, but remember some girls like that. So does the AAS fairy. If you lose libido rent some movies about gladiators.

I would read ALL STICKIES including the below links and copy them to word or notepad and save them on your pc in case you have questions and can’t get online or if this information is ever taken away.

Don’t forget to check your vial for rubber stopper parts or anything floating inside.

http://www.aurorahealthcare.org/yourhealth/healthgate/getcontent.asp?URLhealthgate="33266.html"

[quote]conservativedog wrote:
Clean up diet and lose as much body fat as possible because estrogen conversion is more likely with the more fat you carry. Aromasin/exemestane is probably the better choice over arimidex /anastrazole. Either way get lab blood work done before and after to see if what you’re doing is effective.

Also work out to allow tendons and ligaments to strengthen so they can accommodate the extra weight you will be under on cycle. You don’t want to waste gear with body parts that can’t handle the extra work you are demanding of them. You don’t want injury either.

Lift and learn as much as possible before starting. The more you lift beforehand the more confident you will be in your natural strength and it won’t be such a psychological crutch. It also won’t be as difficult to stop.

Look for hair loss and libido change. Watch size of genitals as they shrink to the size of a quarter, but remember some girls like that. So does the AAS fairy. If you lose libido rent some movies about gladiators.

I would read ALL STICKIES including the below links and copy them to word or notepad and save them on your pc in case you have questions and can’t get online or if this information is ever taken away.

Don’t forget to check your vial for rubber stopper parts or anything floating inside.

http://www.aurorahealthcare.org/yourhealth/healthgate/getcontent.asp?URLhealthgate="33266.html"

[/quote]

Some good info there, thanks!

Quick question i’ve read only that you should only take HCG for 3-4 max? And at 500iu a day doses. Any truth in this?

na man, run it all through your cycle at 250iu two or three times a week, stopping 4 days or so before PCT

cool thanks.

Sorry for the stuopid, ui have the HCG now but i’m not running a cycle just yet, my bro started his cycle this week. The HCG i have says for intra muscular injection only… should we just ignore that and go straight for the subq?

ya, pin it subQ. Use bacteriostatic water to reconstitute it, it’ll last longer

Just to let you guys i know. i started my cycle, follow it here!

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/Marzouk#myForums/thread/5526417/

Why do ppl do dbol isn’t it just a water retaining bloat? I know a few ppl who used it and blew up and then just like a popped ballon shrunk.

[quote]keano12 wrote:
Why do ppl do dbol isn’t it just a water retaining bloat? I know a few ppl who used it and blew up and then just like a popped ballon shrunk.[/quote]

There’s more to it then that