Test E and D-Bol Cycle

@Marzouk you can get Arimidex from Alpha Pharma for 370EGP
The pack contains 30/1mg tablets and its available here in Egypt along with HCG too…
You will find an alternative to HCG called “Primon” but I’m not sure of the spelling

[quote]Sami-Boii wrote:
@Marzouk you can get Arimidex from Alpha Pharma for 370EGP
The pack contains 30/1mg tablets and its available here in Egypt along with HCG too…
You will find an alternative to HCG called “Primon” but I’m not sure of the spelling[/quote]

Cool, i found HCG in SEIF pharacy 85le for the full 5000iu which is cheap.

As for arimidex i have found it for 400le for 28 x 1mcg tablets in SEIF as well, but my sister used to work at astrazeneca so she might be able to get me some free samples :slight_smile:

Post a cycle log when you start, good luck :slight_smile:

Will do

Just to check, HCG is injected sub c?

and obviously the Test is glutes, are the quads acceptable? What about upper traps etc?

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

and obviously the Test is glutes, are the quads acceptable? What about upper traps etc?[/quote]

you can pin the test anywhere there’s enough flesh there to accommodate the needle. Pinning upper traps sounds scary as fuck though! Nit too close to the neck for my liking…

Glutes and delts are, in my opinion, the best places to pin. Every time I pin my quad I’m crippled for a week.

hCG is indeed injected subQ. Pinch the fat on your belly and stick a slin pin in there. Easiest thing in the world.

Quads all the way, I crammed 3ml in there one time, wasn’t even that sore

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

and obviously the Test is glutes, are the quads acceptable? What about upper traps etc?[/quote]

you can pin the test anywhere there’s enough flesh there to accommodate the needle. Pinning upper traps sounds scary as fuck though! Nit too close to the neck for my liking…

Glutes and delts are, in my opinion, the best places to pin. Every time I pin my quad I’m crippled for a week.

hCG is indeed injected subQ. Pinch the fat on your belly and stick a slin pin in there. Easiest thing in the world.[/quote]

Thanks for the help, are insulin pins ok for the HCG? Sorry for all the questions but ive never injected anything before, i don’t even know how long the needles are!

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Quads all the way, I crammed 3ml in there one time, wasn’t even that sore[/quote]

Once i do one pin i’ll be good to gom its the mental side of getting the fist one done.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Quads all the way, I crammed 3ml in there one time, wasn’t even that sore[/quote]

you animal

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

hCG is indeed injected subQ. Pinch the fat on your belly and stick a slin pin in there. Easiest thing in the world.[/quote]

Thanks for the help, are insulin pins ok for the HCG? Sorry for all the questions but ive never injected anything before, i don’t even know how long the needles are!

[/quote]

slin pins are perfect for hCG. You can pin hCG intramuscularly but there’s no need. SubQ injects are miles easier. Your slin pin will probably be 29g, 1/2 inch.

As for the first pin jitters, we’ve all been there. Try not to think to much, and just stab that shit in there. After you’ve done it a couple of times you won’t mind it, and will actually start to look forward to a bit

Thanks dude!

Any preference for the pins for the test?

You can use insulin pins for both your HCG and your oils (if you are lean enough).

I use a 5/16" (i think that is the needle length) insulin pin for my HCG into my belly fat. Just grab some of it and jab it in…the shorter needle is way more convenient.

For my test, I use 1/2" insulin pins (28 gauge) and inject into my deltoids and occasionally my tear drop when I want to mix it up a bit.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
You can use insulin pins for both your HCG and your oils (if you are lean enough).

I use a 5/16" (i think that is the needle length) insulin pin for my HCG into my belly fat. Just grab some of it and jab it in…the shorter needle is way more convenient.

For my test, I use 1/2" insulin pins (28 gauge) and inject into my deltoids and occasionally my tear drop when I want to mix it up a bit. [/quote]

Thanks for the help, i have a quite a fat ass so i might need a longer needle.

Which part of the deltoid in particular? Anterior or medial? Also is it not risky hitting a nerve around there?

Not risky hitting a nerve since the needle is half inch. I’ve been jabbing myself 2-3 times per week continously for the past 1.5 years and have never had any problem other than some blood trickling down.

I don’t know the names of the deltoid. Probably more towards the middle part. I dunno. It kinda varies (I dont think it matters) but its the part that sticks out to the side the most, if that helps.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Not risky hitting a nerve since the needle is half inch. I’ve been jabbing myself 2-3 times per week continously for the past 1.5 years and have never had any problem other than some blood trickling down.

I don’t know the names of the deltoid. Probably more towards the middle part. I dunno. It kinda varies (I dont think it matters) but its the part that sticks out to the side the most, if that helps.[/quote]

Cool, sounds good to me. Much more happy with shooting into my delts tbh. Yeah its the medial delts that you are talking about Thanks for the help.

remember that you’ll be pinning higher volumes than Balla who is on TRT. You might not want to stick every pin in your delts as it’ll interfere with shoulder training

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
remember that you’ll be pinning higher volumes than Balla who is on TRT. You might not want to stick every pin in your delts as it’ll interfere with shoulder training[/quote]

Good point, god damn it i hate not knowing this shit. I’ll rotate around i guess.

your lucky, buy otc sounds like a good deal to me haha

trust me, 2 weeks in it’ll just be as much a part of your routine as anything else.

keep a log so we know how you’re doing. When are you starting?