Test E and D-Bol Cycle

So i live in Egypt and this stuff is horrendously cheap. So the temptation is really high seeing as i can just walk to my local pharmacy and buy what i want over the counter.

Height 5’10
Weight 240
BF% 20-25%
Traning for 10 years on and off 4 years kinda serious.

week 1-12 - 500mg test e once a week or 250mg twice a week, not decided yet.
week 1-4 - 40mg anabol ED

PCT for 4 weeks (3 weeks afer last pin)
Clomid 50/50/25/25 ED
Tamoxifen (nolvadex) 40/40/30/30 ED

Will have nolvadex on hand just in case.

Any advice?

First off let me say im really jealous you can just buy over the counter. Use an ai like arimadex (anastrozole) .5mg ED, and hcg if you can get them which it sounds like you should be able to.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
So i live in Egypt and this stuff is horrendously cheap. So the temptation is really high seeing as i can just walk to my local pharmacy and buy what i want over the counter.
[/quote]

You lucky bastard.

Pin the test twice a week. Run an AI on cycle. Hcg is also recommend. Start pct 2 weeks after last pin.

I would look into fixing diet if your 20-25% bf

man just imagine living in a country where you can buy steroids in shops! I’d be 400lbs by now…

cycle looks good, although Buds made a good catch about PCT starting 2 weeks after your last pin, not 3.

run hCG at 250iu two or three times a week if you value your nuts (makes recovery a bit easier too).

let us know how you get on.

Thanks for the reply guys, i was actually looking for HcG but i don’t think i can get it here although i’m still searching.

i can get arimidex here but that’s the only thing that is really expensive over here. 10 x 1mg tabs is around $90-100. Although if i search enough i could probably pick up anastrazole in its generic form from somewhere pretty cheap, just gota keep a look out.

To put it in perspective, the Test and the anabol along with the nolvadex and clomid comes to around…

wait for it…

$50!!!

@Bud ur right about diet as well, seeing as the gear is stupidly easy and cheap to get here i might work on dropping my bf over the next 3 months and then run the cycle after at.

Probably should give me enough time to source some arimidex and HCG as well.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Thanks for the reply guys, i was actually looking for HcG but i don’t think i can get it here although i’m still searching.

i can get arimidex here but that’s the only thing that is really expensive over here. 10 x 1mg tabs is around $90-100. Although if i search enough i could probably pick up anastrazole in its generic form from somewhere pretty cheap, just gota keep a look out.

To put it in perspective, the Test and the anabol along with the nolvadex and clomid comes to around…

wait for it…

$50!!!

@Bud ur right about diet as well, seeing as the gear is stupidly easy and cheap to get here i might work on dropping my bf over the next 3 months and then run the cycle after at.

Probably should give me enough time to source some arimidex and HCG as well. [/quote]

Still wouldn’t live in Egypt even if you paid me.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

wait for it…

$50!!!

Probably should give me enough time to source some arimidex and HCG as well. [/quote]

Still wouldn’t live in Egypt even if you paid me.
[/quote]

Cool story bro

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
man just imagine living in a country where you can buy steroids in shops! I’d be 400lbs by now…

cycle looks good, although Buds made a good catch about PCT starting 2 weeks after your last pin, not 3.

run hCG at 250iu two or three times a week if you value your nuts (makes recovery a bit easier too).

let us know how you get on.[/quote]

I think i migh tbe able to get HCG from Organon here in Egypt. when u say 250iu 2 or 3 times a week i assume you mean throughout the whole cycle? The continue with it for 2 weeks after the last pin and before starting PCT?

I feel finding and AI is guna take some work…

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

let us know how you get on.[/quote]

I think i migh tbe able to get HCG from Organon here in Egypt. when u say 250iu 2 or 3 times a week i assume you mean throughout the whole cycle? The continue with it for 2 weeks after the last pin and before starting PCT?

I feel finding and AI is guna take some work…[/quote]

Yes, hcg through cycle stopping 4-5 days before pct

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
I feel finding and AI is guna take some work [/quote]

they’re not cheap, but you’ll kick yourself if you have to fork out for surgery to remove gyno

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
I feel finding and AI is guna take some work [/quote]

they’re not cheap, but you’ll kick yourself if you have to fork out for surgery to remove gyno
[/quote]

Ye i already have a little gyno as well :(. On a positive my sister used to work at AstraZeneca (who make and have the patent for Arimidex) and her best friend still works there, guna try and blag a few boxes as ‘samples’ :slight_smile:

Managed to find some HCG 5000iu bottle for about $15

welcome to the dark side

Mwa ha ha haaaarrrr

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
welcome to the dark side

Mwa ha ha haaaarrrr[/quote]

haha guna run this in around 8 weeks i hope, working on getting bf to around 15% before i start, just for insulin resistance, leptin resistance and hopefully to limit any estrogen problems that might occur. Although i’ll have nolva, clomid, hcg and arimidex on hand from the start to stop any of that, especially seeing as i already have gyno and i dont want it to get any worse!

8weeks is too short for enanthates

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
8weeks is too short for enanthates[/quote]

No it’s not. Exactly what are you basing your opinion for this on?

Also i said IN 8 weeks not FOR 8 weeks.

Ok giving this a little bump… This what ive worked out; comes out to about $100.

Weeks 1-4
Diananbol 40mg/day
(Nolva/clomid on hand if any symptoms occur)

Weeks 1-12
Arimidex - .25mcg EOD
Test E - 500mg a week - 250mg twice a week
HCG - 250mg twice a week (up to 5 days before pct)

PCT
4 weeks - (2 weeks after last pin)
Nolva dex - 40/40/20/20
Clomid - 50/50/25/25

perfect! You’re about to have a really fun 12 weeks.

report back so we know how you did

Looks good have fun!