Test E 750 w/ Tbol Kickstart, PCT Good?

About to start my 2nd Cycle in about 2 months. Getting ready to gather all the goods and just want to get a critique on my plan and especially PCT since this will be a little heavier of a cycle in terms of dosages, yet i’m proposing the same PCT as my last test e 500 mg/week cycle (11 weeks).

Stats: 24 year old 6’2" 200 lbs 11% bodyfat

Note: I want to start the Tbol earlier than the test E. Here’s what i’m thinking:

Week 1-6 Tbol 50mg/day (may adjust between 40 to 70 mg/day)
Week 3-12 Test E 750mg/week (375mg E3D)
Week 1-14 Anastrazole (O.25 mg EOD) reducing to 0.125mg EOD in last week

PCT
Week 15 Nolva 20mg 2x/day
Week 16-18 Nolva 20mg/day

thanks in advance!

Why would you start the thole before the test??? I don’t reccomend that but its your drugs.

LOL im not a doctor and nor do I advise the use of any illegal substances but one noticable thing i see missing that are in other peoples cycles is the use of hcg through out the cycle and i know they stop its use before pct because it stops natural testosterone. But from my understanding it helps to make recovery easier by keeping your testicles working somewhat through your cycle.

Im not advising you do the cycle or hcg im just making a observation. MMMMMkay

I have never used HCG… just saying.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Why would you start the thole before the test??? I don’t reccomend that but its your drugs.[/quote]

Why do you not recommend it? Reasons welcomed I’m trying to make the best decision here. Would it be detrimental at all do do this protocol? Plenty of people do oral only cycles, so it’d be like that for two weeks (with an Ai of course) then into the test and rest of cycle.

[quote]Mad -scientist wrote:
LOL im not a doctor and nor do I advise the use of any illegal substances but one noticable thing i see missing that are in other peoples cycles is the use of hcg through out the cycle and i know they stop its use before pct because it stops natural testosterone. But from my understanding it helps to make recovery easier by keeping your testicles working somewhat through your cycle.

Im not advising you do the cycle or hcg im just making a observation. MMMMMkay[/quote]

I didn’t use Hcg on my first cycle of test e 500mg/week for 11 weeks and was fine. My Jutes shrank a bit but my PCT went great and I had full recovery. No problems whatsoever just the small balls during the cycle which completely came back to regular size during pCt.

I am looking into HCG pricing wise though since this is a heavier dose

Because why not just run it for the first 6 weeks while at the same time running the test its gonna give you much better results and speed up the rate at which you start to see results…

PS oral only cycles are fucking stupid and ineffective.

I don’t get why you don’t want to start the test from the start

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I don’t get why you don’t want to start the test from the start[/quote]

I guess I mostly want to have 2 weeks longer on the cycle & the way the test comes in I get 10 weeks of that.

[quote]WolfCry wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I don’t get why you don’t want to start the test from the start[/quote]

I guess I mostly want to have 2 weeks longer on the cycle & the way the test comes in I get 10 weeks of that. [/quote]

Order more. It can’t be but a $100 extra dollars at most for a 10ml unless your getting hammered and that’s even high or even spend the extra and pick up a 20ml and have a good bit left over to front load with on next cycle.

Okay so i decided to start em at the same time and just get more test so i can still go 12 weeks. As you can see on the 12th week i would go down to 500 since that is how much test i will have.

Here’s my revised plan. Please let me know if this looks good and especially if the PCT looks sufficient. Also if that is fine to go down to a lower dose for the last week and if that would change any other protocols? THanks!!

Week 1-6 Tbol 50mg/day (may adjust between 40 to 70 mg/day)
Week 1-11 Test E 750mg/week (375mg E3D)
Week 12 Test E 500mg (250mg e3d)
Week 1-14 Anastrazole (O.25 mg EOD) reducing to 0.125mg EOD in last week

PCT
Week 15 Nolva 20mg 2x/day
Week 16-18 Nolva 20mg/day

PCT look good??

Also in the process of deciding if i need HCG or not, so many contradicting opinions all over the web on this! Frustrating when trying to decide…

That looks much better. On the HCG can’t really help I have never used it… ever… and don’t really plan to.

Hcg makes recovery easier there for you will keep more gains… so its worth it… also you don’t know if you are fully recovered unless you get extensive lab blood work done. Your balls being back to normal size doesnt really mean anything.