Test E 500mg Week - No Actual Results

Hey people. Thanks for your time.
Here is my case.
Age - 32
Weight started - 79kg
Hight - 188cm
Working out 5 times a week. A-B workout. 2-2.5hrs each time.
Cycle: started 26 days ago. Testoviron depot 250mg x 2 times a week.
AI: 12.5mg of aromasine per day.
Drinking: 2.2 gallons (7-8 litters) of water a day.

Food:
5am - serials 17grams + 150grams of 3% milk + 3 eggs (white only or one yellow)
7am - protein bar - 20grams of protein
8am-10am workout
10am - 40 grams protein shake
11am - 100grams chicken 150 grams potato + 1 egg white
1pm - 100 grams chicken 150 grams potato
3pm - protein bar 20grams protein + 3 eggs
5pm - 100 grams chicken + 150 grams potato
6pm - 15 grams serials + 110grams milk
7pm - tuna 200 grams
8:30pm - protein shake 20grams or protein bar
10pm - casein whey protein blend 30grams protein
I snack in between small pieces of pastrami etc but nothing major.

Corrent weight - 83kg. Mostly water. No muscles gained.
Improvement in power - normal. No more than 10% within 2 months.
My gear is pharma government grade. Straight from the pharmacy. No fake stuff guarantee.
Pct planned- 40/40/20/20 tamoxifen
Hcg - got on hand. But ampoles of 5000iu. Can I take less cc from the ampole to get the needed 500? There’s no 500iu ampoles in my state.

My questions: why aint i gaining anything ?? I work hard (gym instructor) i eat hard (3500 carbs easily)
All weight i added is mainy fat and water. I see no results. Prior i had six pack. Now I lost it. So no muscles gained and i work abs hard. I do 8x5 workout. 15 sets per muscle (3-4 different positions/ drills)
I change routin and never stick to the same workout more than two weeks to make my body not get used.

What should I do? Should I stack like a mad man and eat eat eat knowing I will go fat? But that’s not how it should be. I should have muscles gained.
No acne. No side affects. Maybe oily skin but that’s it. No aggression. And I am sure gear is legit. I have perscription and it’s straight from the pharmacy. Different one every time.
Thanks for your time.

Eat more. Duh.

EDIT

Oh you gained fat too.

Work harder.

EDITED AGAIN

Ok sry. Skimmed your post the 1st time.

Is your testoviron only test E or is it test P and test E?

If it’s just test E, it will kick in after 4-6 weeks. You probably lost your abs due to the water retention. You’ll see them again after the cycle.

something sucks. Either your:

diet sucks

training sucks

gear sucks

One of those things sucks.

Easy way to find out if gear is legit… get bloodwork.

4 weeks into test-e and only gained 4kg of water/fat? Sounds like diet or workouts are all wrong.

Diet is fine. I’m nearly positive your workouts suck, based on your description of what you do. Most people don’t truly understand what an intense workout is until they’ve been around it.

What lifts do you do? List all of the lifts you’ve done in the last week, and how many sets and reps of each.

[quote]Srack wrote:
Hey people. Thanks for your time.
Here is my case.
Age - 32
Weight started - 79kg
Hight - 188cm
Working out 5 times a week. A-B workout. 2-2.5hrs each time.
Cycle: started 26 days ago. Testoviron depot 250mg x 2 times a week.
AI: 12.5mg of aromasine per day.
Drinking: 2.2 gallons (7-8 litters) of water a day.

Food:
5am - serials 17grams + 150grams of 3% milk + 3 eggs (white only or one yellow)
7am - protein bar - 20grams of protein
8am-10am workout
10am - 40 grams protein shake
11am - 100grams chicken 150 grams potato + 1 egg white
1pm - 100 grams chicken 150 grams potato
3pm - protein bar 20grams protein + 3 eggs
5pm - 100 grams chicken + 150 grams potato
6pm - 15 grams serials + 110grams milk
7pm - tuna 200 grams
8:30pm - protein shake 20grams or protein bar
10pm - casein whey protein blend 30grams protein
I snack in between small pieces of pastrami etc but nothing major.

Corrent weight - 83kg. Mostly water. No muscles gained.
Improvement in power - normal. No more than 10% within 2 months.
My gear is pharma government grade. Straight from the pharmacy. No fake stuff guarantee.
Pct planned- 40/40/20/20 tamoxifen
Hcg - got on hand. But ampoles of 5000iu. Can I take less cc from the ampole to get the needed 500? There’s no 500iu ampoles in my state.

My questions: why aint i gaining anything ?? I work hard (gym instructor) i eat hard (3500 carbs easily)
All weight i added is mainy fat and water. I see no results. Prior i had six pack. Now I lost it. So no muscles gained and i work abs hard. I do 8x5 workout. 15 sets per muscle (3-4 different positions/ drills)
I change routin and never stick to the same workout more than two weeks to make my body not get used.

What should I do? Should I stack like a mad man and eat eat eat knowing I will go fat? But that’s not how it should be. I should have muscles gained.
No acne. No side affects. Maybe oily skin but that’s it. No aggression. And I am sure gear is legit. I have perscription and it’s straight from the pharmacy. Different one every time.
Thanks for your time. [/quote]

what do you mean 8x5… 8 sets of 5 reps? i guess i wouldn’t expect a guy to gain a ton of size if they were training primarily for strength…

also, can you clarify the part about changing your routine every 2 weeks?

EDIT: also, that diet looks odd… do you have an actual breakdown of kcals, pro, fat and carbs?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Diet is fine. I’m nearly positive your workouts suck, based on your description of what you do. Most people don’t truly understand what an intense workout is until they’ve been around it.

What lifts do you do? List all of the lifts you’ve done in the last week, and how many sets and reps of each.[/quote]

This. I would almost guarentee nothing heavy in there.

To be fair I only go heavy heavy every other week and I see spectacular gains.

Intraworkout nutrition would be nice… How much u squat/deadlift and benchpress?