Test Dose Input Needed....

Need some advice…I have been running Test Enan. at 750mg / week (1cc EOD) + 300mg Deca / week (1/2cc 2X/week). I’m having problems getting an erection from time to time. First blush is the Deca, but I do not think so as the Test far outweigh the small amount of Deca. Then I am thinking the Test is underdosed, but it is Supra which is typically reliable. I have this issue in the past as well. Any thoughts? Some weeks I get an erection easily, others no…seems like my Test. levels are rollercoasting for no reason???

I’d say one of two things.

First, the test is bunk and deca is real.

Second, you mention that you’ve had some problems with that in the past. Usually, it goes up all the time when on any kind of test, but if you have any head problems you could take 5grams a week and it still wouldn’t get “up”. The mind is pretty powerfull. What kind of problems have you had?

Also, how goes the cycle otherwise?

Monopoly

300mg of deca on an average person wont give you erection problems. goodluck and wait for a vet to give you better advice.

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:

Second, you mention that you’ve had some problems with that in the past. Usually, it goes up all the time when on any kind of test, but if you have any head problems you could take 5grams a week and it still wouldn’t get “up”. The mind is pretty powerfull. What kind of problems have you had?

Monopoly[/quote]

Yeh…I know the test is not bad. Been using it for 4 years now…is it possible that my receptors are overloaded?

Otherwise, the cycle has been good in terms strength gains. I am moving to a lower weight class for a PL Meet in August so I have been keeping my calories / carbs reasonable low while cardio has been pretty intense. I am stronger now at the lower weight than I was at the higher.

[quote]JRR641 wrote:
Monopoly19 wrote:

Monopoly

Yeh…I know the test is not bad. Been using it for 4 years now…is it possible that my receptors are overloaded?

Otherwise, the cycle has been good in terms strength gains. I am moving to a lower weight class for a PL Meet in August so I have been keeping my calories / carbs reasonable low while cardio has been pretty intense. I am stronger now at the lower weight than I was at the higher.

[/quote]

Maybe you shouldn’t get with ugly chicks…Haha…Joke…

hmmm, 750mg of test should take care of the erection issues. I say you have a prob with your gear brother. Your test uptake far outweights your deca (only 300mg? you shouldn’t have issues with that)
If you have any Prov lying around I would suggest poping that. Start with 40 mg a day 20mg in morning, 20 mg after workout. Interested in knowing what a vet thinks about this, if its not the test? Good luck bro

You said you’re dieting and doing a lot of intense cardio? Your body is probably under some stress due to your pre-contest routine. I bet if you weren’t restricting calories and you were doing moderate cardio your sex drive would be a lot higher.

Thanks for all the input…am going to up my Test. to 1g / week as the meet is 12 weeks out now. May add in Primo as well. Could be the cardio and dieting as well.

[quote]Alphaboy wrote:
JRR641 wrote:
Monopoly19 wrote:

Monopoly

Maybe you shouldn’t get with ugly chicks…Haha…Joke…[/quote]

lol…nah my wife is pretty hot so no ugly chicks…

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I second the comment made by M19 that a high amount of exogenous test is not a guarantee of libido or erection ‘satisfaction’. When I ran my 2g/week test experiment, the quality of my wood was distinctly sub-par for a few weeks. It did resolve itself, with the addition of a little masteron and primo. These are DHT based steroids and as P22 will tell you (when he gets back) DHT has a very strong effect on libido.

Also, the “Wheres your head at” comment rings true. Due to reasons I won’t get into, I sometimes struggle to get an erection with my fiancee, but some of the girls in my class only have to sit next to me for me to get wood. The desire has to be there IMO first, and then the androgens will assist…

bushy[/quote]

bushy…so you are saying DHT based steroids increase libido. Hmm…maybe I will toss a little Primo into the mix and back the Test down a little.

Let’s see…Test/Tren/Primo?Masteron/Deca…what else can I add??? LOL.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
JRR641 wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
I second the comment made by M19 that a high amount of exogenous test is not a guarantee of libido or erection ‘satisfaction’. When I ran my 2g/week test experiment, the quality of my wood was distinctly sub-par for a few weeks. It did resolve itself, with the addition of a little masteron and primo. These are DHT based steroids and as P22 will tell you (when he gets back) DHT has a very strong effect on libido.

Also, the “Wheres your head at” comment rings true. Due to reasons I won’t get into, I sometimes struggle to get an erection with my fiancee, but some of the girls in my class only have to sit next to me for me to get wood. The desire has to be there IMO first, and then the androgens will assist…

bushy

bushy…so you are saying DHT based steroids increase libido. Hmm…maybe I will toss a little Primo into the mix and back the Test down a little.

Let’s see…Test/Tren/Primo?Masteron/Deca…what else can I add??? LOL.

Haha, well some might say that since deca and tren are both 19-nor based compounds, they will vie for the same receptor sites. Since tren has the stronger affinity, the deca will have little effect on the AR and so would be largely wasted in terms of anabolic effect. There might still be some positive effect on the joints though…But on the negative, you would still have the progesterone effects of the deca (and the tren).

(not sure if you were joking about running all those together, lol).

And, as has been said above, proviron might be a good addition.

bushy[/quote]

yeh…was joking about adding all that stuff. What I might do since I am starting GH is drop the deca, add the Tren and a little primo. Will get some proviron as well. I tried some bromcriptine but all it did was make me “shoot my load” within a minute…screw that.