T Nation

Test Depot

Well I got my physical stuff sorted out. Turns out I had a kidney stone and epidimitus concrrently. Well the stone is gettin zapped next week, but the infection I had messed with my testosterone levels, they are low. My test production is ok but my serum level is very low.

I am now being prescribed Test Depot, 2ml a month and doc told me that if I have any side effects that he would prescribe me Arimidex, and that I could possibly be on it for life. Not being roid guru, is that dose a decent one? I told him I might as well make the most of it and hit the gym hard again, he just chuckled. I have been suffering low energy levels and sex drive, and it has been really hard to loose body fat, will this fix the problem, I hope?
thanks guys

"I have been suffering low energy levels and sex drive, and it has been really hard to loose body fat, will this fix the problem, I hope?
thanks guys"[/quote]

The answer to this question is YES. You will feel great. 2ml per month I think is a normal dose when just starting HRT. He will probably have your levels checked again in a couple of months to see where that puts you.Glad to see you are on the road to recovery bro.

Thanks :slightly_smiling: I am looking forward to feelin normal again, and actually get results working out again.