T Nation

Test Decanoate on Cycle or Not?

Hi!
was woundering if i should use Testosterone Decanoate 250mg/ml amps or not?
i have been on cycles on and of since 1998,have been reading a bit about this test decanoate and was thinking of using it in a cycle together with anadrol+proviron+sustanon.

i am ending the cycle with test propionate+a oral steroid dianabol or winstrol(depending on which one of the 2 i feel like at the end of the cycle,depends on how bloated i am at that moment)

the halflife on decanoate is 16days if not missinformed and should probably only have to be injected 1time/week,starting with test propionate+anadrol at the cycle start for 4-6weeks untill the decanoate should have begun to work a little.

my question is how long before the decanoate ester has begun to work good in the body???
never used decanoate ester only before and have no idea at all,enantate,cypionate and most of the other esters+suspension have i used befor and pretty much now how they act and how long it takes before i feel them work!

any advice on decanoate dosage+start dosage/aas in the start of the cycle(i have planned anadrol,test propionate+proviron durin the 4-6first weeks,and i will of course use the decanoate fom day1!

the test dosage on a regular test cycle"enanthate or cypionate is around 1000mg-1250mg and not often below!

so how is the best way to use pure decanoate ester???

Thanx from sweden(sorry for long text and mayby spelling!)

Deconate will take 4-5 weeks to see effects probably. I have no first hand effect other than from sustanon. It isn’t ideal for a cycle in my opinion. Lots of better options.

IF you cruise/blast it may be good to stay on 100-200/week of it year round and just throw shit on top of it. That way you only have to inject 1x a week during cruises.

Hi!
Thanx for your reply.

i will choose sustanon or test.cyp/enanthate instead that i know what i can expect during a cycle.
the testosteron+anadrol usually gives me massive weight n strength gains(OF COURSE ALOT OF WATER RETENTION,THAT IS WHY I WILL USE PROVIRON=WORKS GREAT FOR ME TO SKIPP THE PROBLEM WITH THE MASSIVE WATER GAINS THAT SOMETIMES CAN BE TROUBELING WHEN IT AT THE MORNING MAKES MY ARMS N HANDS GO ASLEEP/NUMB DUE TO WATER RETENTION!

tHANX FOR YOUR INPUT,WAS REALLY HELPFULL.

NEROBOL5