T Nation

Test/Deca/Winstrol Dosages and Length?

Good day good people!
I’ve been on test 840/wk and deca 600/wk since Jan 1…
I just introduced winstrol suspension and planning to gradually reduce test and deca to 600/400 in March and +/-400/300 April
I was thinking about doing the winstrol for 12 weeks…
I’m seeking guidance in terms of dosages and length of stack…
Also, any info regarding Deca/winstrol used together…

You’re running a 16 week cycle? Standard practice says to limit your orals to 6 weeks or less due to liver toxicity and lipid impact.

Hey blshaw thanks for the prompt reply!
My winni is suspension so for IM injections… 50mg/ml…I started last Friday 25mg + 50mg yesterday…

Sorry I was on a conf call and didn’t read thoroughly. Just bored… regarding length are you going to PCT or go back to TRT?

Both…
I plan to run the V for 8 weeks and I’ll assess around wk 6 and will know if I want/need/should extend to (what I think is ideal for me) 12 weeks…
Any thoughts are welcome…
Regarding dosages…200/wk?
Also thoughts on winstrol/deca

You don’t PCT and go back to TRT. Its one of the other. I don’t have any experience with winstrol due to the stories of achy joints it causes. I didn’t want to risk that side. I prefer dbol, tbol, or var for my orals.

Thanks again for your input!
The PCT along the lines of HCG…can indeed be used as one tapers down from high doses of testosterone…high levels of intratesticular testosterone can be maintained with low-dose HCG, help protect testicular volume and spermatogenesis during testosterone treatment…
…also FYI re my winstrol, they are not tabs, it’s IM injection suspension…
Thanks again for your thoughts blshaw

That’s not correct but I won’t try to sway one with conviction.