T Nation

Test/Deca or Test/EQ

Hey,first time poster here.I have been reading and researching about different cycles.I plan on shopping soon for a spring cycle,and was wondering if Test/deca or Test/EQ would be my best bet for a first cycle.My concerns are the basic,water retention,acne,etc.I have read that Deca actually helps to lube/protect your joints,EQ you retain less/no water,both of which are very appealing to me.I plan to get both Deca and EQ.I need opinions on first cycle,I’m in the process of cutting and want to get BFto 15to18%.4to5 days Cardio/lifting plus clean diet,I should be able to get there.Thanks for all the great info,Lots of good knowledge out there.

First off, what kind of test are you talking about: Test enanthate, cypionate, prop? Also, Boldenone(eq) increases the appetite which might make you gain more weight. I would suggest maybe trying a Test enanthate/deca/winstrol stack. You need some substance that is going to cut you up. The two stacks you mentioned will definetly make you add more water and not decrease much fat.

Hey W8,thanks for reply,here is a proposed cycle:Week1-12 10mg Nolva
1-8 400mg Deca
1-10 500mg TestC
PCT:Week 13 40mg Nolva/100mgClomid
14 30mg Nolva/50mgClomid
15 20mg Nolva/50mgClomid
(could be 12week Vs.10week)
Winny is a good idea,how would you fit it in the cycle?(6to8weeks?)50mg oral
I thought that later I would try 10
weeks 50mg Anavar,6weeks 50mg Winny with a PCT.
If I can work the Winny in the first cycle that would be great.
What type of a results should I expect with adding winny to the cycle?

[quote]mounten wrote:
Hey W8,thanks for reply,here is a proposed cycle:Week1-12 10mg Nolva
1-8 400mg Deca
1-10 500mg TestC
PCT:Week 13 40mg Nolva/100mgClomid
14 30mg Nolva/50mgClomid
15 20mg Nolva/50mgClomid
(could be 12week Vs.10week)
Winny is a good idea,how would you fit it in the cycle?(6to8weeks?)50mg oral
I thought that later I would try 10
weeks 50mg Anavar,6weeks 50mg Winny with a PCT.
If I can work the Winny in the first cycle that would be great.
What type of a results should I expect with adding winny to the cycle? [/quote]

16 weeks of orals= bad idea=liver :frowning:

About mounten
http://my.T-Nation.com/mounten

Total Posts: 2
Last Post: 2007-03-09 06:27:29
Test/Deca or Test/EQ

Find all Posts
Occupation: Plumber
Weight: 250lbs
Height: 6’
Body fat %: 23%
Years Training: 5years

No offense but with your stats I would recommend you to wait a bit before you start with AAS. I think that you’ll be able to get excellent results without the AAS by being more strict with your diet.

AAS isn’t any magical cure that will make fat melt of your body, wish it did though :wink: I would sure use some.

Wait till you get around 12-15% BF, that way you probably will get more out of the AAS.

Good luck

[quote]Mr. Moose wrote:
Wait till you get around 12-15% BF, that way you probably will get more out of the AAS.
Good luck[/quote]

this is very true. we can help with that in the supplements and nutrition forum.

same with exercise protocol and rehab/recovery in the building a better body forum. if you cruise the locker rooms, quite often one of the experts here will be engaged in a thread related to you goals.

Hello again,and thanks for the input.
I’m in the process of a cutting cycle,and have lost 8 pounds in 3 weeks.
my goal is20 to 25pds in 12 weeks,I’m not planning on a cycle until I reach this goal. I’m on a quest to get as educated as possible,I have the funds to shop now,and want to "strike while the Irons hot,"I realize that hard work is the only way to a better body,so all I can do is strive for progress,get more Info from asking questions,and find out what cycle is going to work the best for me.
H Would you cut the 10mg nolva?and just do PCT after?Oral winstrol or injectable?

[quote]mounten wrote:
Hello again,and thanks for the input.
I’m in the process of a cutting cycle,and have lost 8 pounds in 3 weeks.
my goal is20 to 25pds in 12 weeks,I’m not planning on a cycle until I reach this goal. I’m on a quest to get as educated as possible,I have the funds to shop now,and want to "strike while the Irons hot,"I realize that hard work is the only way to a better body,so all I can do is strive for progress,get more Info from asking questions,and find out what cycle is going to work the best for me.
H Would you cut the 10mg nolva?and just do PCT after?Oral winstrol or injectable? [/quote]

As others will probably say, 10mg nolva is kind of a shitty choice during your cycle, it is better to use as PCT. I personally would just keep it on hand, just in case. I don’t see 500mg of test really doing anything major, but make sure you have it ready to pop just in case something goes awry.

If you wanna be ultra safe, get adex or aromasin to take during the cycle in very small amounts. Keep in mind that blocking your estrogen will also limit gains as you do need some. I don’t recommend winstrol, but I would say for your needs the oral here is probably fine.

I would limit it to the tail 4-5 weeks of the cycle. I have been very careful with it because it’s not liver-friendly. Also keep in mind that it’s not joint friendly, and those effects can be noticed in even very small amounts. Hope this helps.

[quote]H-Train wrote:
10mg nolva is kind of a shitty choice during your cycle, it is better to use as PCT.[/quote]

sometimes a small dose of nolva is taken throughout the cycle to keep the cholesterol levels from changing too much.