Test/Deca/Mast Help

I’m planning my next cycle. It consist of test cyp 300, deca durabolin 200, dianabol 30 and masteron 200 .
I plan on doing
test 2x a week (600mg/w) for 14 weeks
Decca 2x a week (400mg/w) for 8 weeks
Masteron 100mg eod (400mg/w) for 14 weeks
Dianabol 30mg ed. Week 2-6.
Pct is nolva 18 days after last shot of cyp
Nolva 40/40/20/20.
Any advice, criticism or changes are greatly appreciated.

Also, was contemplating frontloading. Any info on this will help

Not all at once now!

I guess its dead on if no one is saying anything… but out of curiosity why 14 weeks? seems kind of long dont you think?

[quote]altec wrote:
I guess its dead on if no one is saying anything… but out of curiosity why 14 weeks? seems kind of long dont you think?[/quote]

Yeah, but how many times can the same thing be repeated before silence becomes the preferred method of commuication. Ya know?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]altec wrote:
I guess its dead on if no one is saying anything… but out of curiosity why 14 weeks? seems kind of long dont you think?[/quote]

Yeah, but how many times can the same thing be repeated before silence becomes the preferred method of commuication. Ya know? [/quote]

I knew 14 weeks was to long I should get a treat right bonez? I’m getting smarter!

14 weeks is to long!!..? Its test cyp.

[quote]cutthroat863 wrote:
14 weeks is to long!!..? Its test cyp. [/quote]

Many people run test e for 8 weeks. Im not sure I see your point.

Im not getting into this again. Ive probably discussed this exact topic once per week for a few months now.

So I should only run 8 weeks? There is no reason I decided 14 weeks other than I just wanted a longer cycle. I also think I’m gonna use the masteron e to cut down on pin frequency.

No info on frontloading. ?

How many cycles have you done before?

If you want a 14 week cycle, that’s fine. Your recovery may be more difficult though. But the deca should be used the whole 14 weeks. 8 weeks it too short for deca IMO…

Cyp anywhere from 8 weeks on is long enough.

If you are using deca I would keep it 14 weeks. Also, do a stasis period following the end of the cycle since you are using deca. A lot of guys I know prefer this. Just 100mg a week for few weeks. Then you could do a taper and add a serm.

The stasis+taper+serm seems to be the favorite way to go among my group of friends that use, when they use a 19-nor (for my friends that actually come off anyway)

If you decide to exclude the deca, then I would shorten the cycle to 8 weeks with a frontload of cyp.

I would like some more info on frontloading. From what I’m gathering so its basically doubling your first shot. So 2mls for the first shot an following with 1 ml per shot, from then on out. Is this OK?