Test/Deca/Eq Cycle

Stats
5’8
195 lbs11% bf
Lifting for 5 years, a few cycles under my belt…test, test/deca, sust.

So I just starting my cycle 6 days ago, T400, Deca, Eq (600mg, 400mg, 600mg). They are all bio-tech brand. I have upper my calories accordingly, not rediculously though. My plan is to lean bulk for the next 16 weeks.

How do my doses look? I ran deca at 400mg with test at 750mg last winter and got great gains. Have not ran eq.

How long can I expect before everything is in full gear (no pun intended lol)?

Thanks

EQ is great, test is great, deca you’ve tried and know its great.

You need to look into some AI (adex .25-.5 EOD) and also maybe adding in a little hCG to help speed up PCT recovery and keep your from “shooting blanks.”

I’m on kind of the same cycle right now, starting week 5 and the EQ is starting to come out, feels great and the vascularity is unbelievable!

Good luck!

Edit: Never actually answered your question, the EQ should take 4-6 weeks to kick in fully, test you should feel building up from the first pin (that’s how it is was for me, might be psychological)

[quote]lbraga wrote:
EQ is great, test is great, deca you’ve tried and know its great.

You need to look into some AI (adex .25-.5 EOD) and also maybe adding in a little hCG to help speed up PCT recovery and keep your from “shooting blanks.”

I’m on kind of the same cycle right now, starting week 5 and the EQ is starting to come out, feels great and the vascularity is unbelievable!

Good luck!

Edit: Never actually answered your question, the EQ should take 4-6 weeks to kick in fully, test you should feel building up from the first pin (that’s how it is was for me, might be psychological)[/quote]

Thanks for the input man, appreciate it.

Yea I should have mentioned that I have a few bottles of HCG on the way, and I am debating between Adex and Aromasin.

I am not sure how I will run the HCG…maybe 500mg/week?

The AI will really just have to be done by feel.

I’m hoping for some pretty sufficient gains from this cycle. Been eating like a horse already and lifting more intensely…I know it’s only been a week but I am just trying to get my head in the game.

On a side note - I ordered some TNE or Test Suspension, whichever you prefer. I plan on pinning it 50mg ed before workouts…so that’s 5 days per week. Anyone know if it is necessary to pin the TNE on my off days?

Thanks again for the help guys.

500/wk should be fine for HCG.

I knew a guy that liked to pin suspension before workouts, he never did pin on his days off

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I knew a guy that liked to pin suspension before workouts, he never did pin on his days off[/quote]

Thanks. Anyone here have any experience with TNE? From all that I’ve read on it its supposed to be one of the strongest, quickest mass builders.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:
500/wk should be fine for HCG.[/quote]

Thanks