Test/Deca/Dbol Cycle

Hey there folks,Tried to start this post before but messedit up. Just some background info,
Height: 6’4
Weight: 192 lbs
Bf: 9%
Gym Experience: 3 yrs
AAS experience: First time.

OK! here we go! I kind of have decided to go balls out on the first cycle, I dont plan on cycling to much, Just want to get to where I am aestetically pleased with my looks. I also have a under-developped back, and shoulders which I plan on buklking up and strengthening this cycle.
So here is the plan guys.

12 Week cycle.

1-5 Dbol 60mg ED
1-12 test e 300 mg EW
\1-10 Deca 250 Mg Ew
14-18 Arimidex

I am tthinking my PCT may be lacking, And I may need something else, I am not to sure, Have tried to look into things and get a decent understanding, But I find there is quiet a bit that goes into PCT knowledge wise, and I just dont seem to get it. Any constructive critism would be great, and if your just going to flame me, well Ill take the good with the bad.

Thanks alot for your time Fellas.!

your PCT is totally wrong. Read the SERM and AI sticky

[quote]Lift-up-put-down wrote:
Hey there folks,Tried to start this post before but messedit up. Just some background info,
Height: 6’4
Weight: 192 lbs
Bf: 9%
Gym Experience: 3 yrs
AAS experience: First time.

OK! here we go! I kind of have decided to go balls out on the first cycle, I dont plan on cycling to much, Just want to get to where I am aestetically pleased with my looks. I also have a under-developped back, and shoulders which I plan on buklking up and strengthening this cycle.
So here is the plan guys.

12 Week cycle.

1-5 Dbol 60mg ED
1-12 test e 300 mg EW
\1-10 Deca 250 Mg Ew
14-18 Arimidex

I am tthinking my PCT may be lacking, And I may need something else, I am not to sure, Have tried to look into things and get a decent understanding, But I find there is quiet a bit that goes into PCT knowledge wise, and I just dont seem to get it. Any constructive critism would be great, and if your just going to flame me, well Ill take the good with the bad.

Thanks alot for your time Fellas.![/quote]

HCG Run 250iu 2x pw from start up to 2-4 days before starting PCT (not during PCT)!!
A-dex .5mg eod starting around 3rd week.
PCT starts 14 days after last Test jab Nolva 40/40/20/20/ Clomid 100/50/50/50/50/ should do you well.

Cheers

hCG is not imperative post cycle, and surely cannot be started ,even if you decide to take it, during the cycle itself. I say it is not imperative because it is LH, which stimulates the gonads to produce testosterone thus hypertrophying atrophied balls, and unless your balls have shrunk to peanut size and aint turning back to their normal size after some PCT, I don’t think you’ll need it. Rugbug is right on the other part of the pct, tho’.

As for the cycle , I’ll quote Dan Duchaine: “If you can’t grow on Deca and Dbol, you can’t grow on anything!”… On a side note why have you pussied out of ED injections? As far as I know shorter acting steroids are better.

[quote]Marlind wrote:
hCG…surely cannot be started ,even if you decide to take it, during the cycle itself.[/quote]

Please clarify. Are you saying you cannot start HCG during the cycle? Confused, because that is completely incorrect.

There are benefits to keeping the nuts producing testosterone during the cycle itself, namely making recovery easier once you discontinue AAS use. THere are other benefits, such as testicular pregneolone production which supports cortisol production.

Crap PCT and IMO drop the Deca and Dbols and bump the test to 500mg.

This is a decent second cycle, but you should do more than great with 500/mg for 10-12 weeks of enth alone.