T Nation

Test/Deca Combo

Thinking of brewing a combo of Test enanthate and Deca in a 100ml bottle @ 250mgs test and 200mgs deca per ml…Anyone done this before @ stronger concentrations?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I made a Test E/Deca combo at 300/200. It was painful.

Bump Bushy’s advice about the 100ml vial. I use 20’s, and even that is a little too big, IMO.

Thanks for the advice…I’ll keep it at 250/200 and go with 20ml bottles as they are the smallest I have right now

[quote]Mr. Shoulders wrote:
Thanks for the advice…I’ll keep it at 250/200 and go with 20ml bottles as they are the smallest I have right now[/quote]

Just a note about Deca… I have tried everything from 50mg/cc luarabolin to 300 mg/cc deca… I thnk the 50 mg, even though more injections, gave me better results due to the oil as a carrier. Juice is sort of a fatty acid, so the more oil(fat) the more actually gets “carried” into the blood over an extended period of time. At least thats my experience…

[quote]Shamus13 wrote:
Mr. Shoulders wrote:
Thanks for the advice…I’ll keep it at 250/200 and go with 20ml bottles as they are the smallest I have right now

Just a note about Deca… I have tried everything from 50mg/cc luarabolin to 300 mg/cc deca… I thnk the 50 mg, even though more injections, gave me better results due to the oil as a carrier. Juice is sort of a fatty acid, so the more oil(fat) the more actually gets “carried” into the blood over an extended period of time. At least thats my experience…[/quote]

Just can’t see myself injecting around 32ml of a veterinary version of Anadur to get results bro…Thanks for your input though