Test & Deca Clear System?

some kind of thermos might be in order…

18 months sounds about right. i dont know where you heard this 18days thing unless its some type of special Deca that your guy sold you. Well at least you’l learn a valuable lesson for the future.

10kgs in a month? that sounds like alot. have you done any body fat tests to see if it was muscle or fat?

was 14 % before and still 14% body fat!!and ive been taking it easy the last too weeks cos of a back injury…i think its prob cos i can put on weight easy anyway.

and cos im great

Put it on the dashboard of ur car in the sun, next to the defroster… make the piss nice and toasty… I was just going to start a Deca + Test E cycle before I read these posts… u say it messes with ur sex drive pc… what does it do?

put it in a vial an stick it up your ass. Then you’ll know for sure it is room temperature. :slight_smile:

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
put it in a vial an stick it up your ass. Then you’ll know for sure it is room temperature. :)[/quote]

Dude - I think that would be body temp. But…hey…I’ve never stuck a vial of gear up my butt, so what do I know? :wink: