Test + Dbol (Emergency Topic)

Hello all and sorry if i ask something you’ve heard lots of time before,
but because i like to get multiplte opinions i have to ask.
Okay so,
I have on hand Test E and Dianabol Pills.
Just bought today Aromasin(61 euros zzz) and have also Sillymarin Pills and nolva.

My stats are 1,75m 160 lbs with about 15% Bodyfat.
What i want from you guys is to tell me your personal experience about dosing Test with dbol,what should i take when i am on my therapy and what should i take when i finish it(PCT).My plan is to get some gains but with the less damage to my organism so i want to tell me if aromasin and milk thistle is enough protection during my therapy and if nolva is enough for PCT.Should i buy proviron too?? Please give me your lights cause i plan to start tomorrow and i am very excited.Thanks a lot!

PS This is my first bulking cycle and 2nd in my life in general.
My laboratory tests look pretty decent.

<3

You won’t get spoon fed here. Come back with some ideas. Glad I was able to respond to this emergency situation…

Sorry? is it so bad for asking this?

[quote]Harris1991 wrote:
Sorry? is it so bad for asking this?[/quote]

We see these threads multiple times a day. There are stickies on these forums that outline most question new guys could have. So it looks like you are being lazy. Then you call it an emergency, which it is clearly not. So yeah, annoying.

[quote]Harris1991 wrote:
Hello all and sorry if i ask something you’ve heard lots of time before,
but because i like to get multiplte opinions i have to ask.
Okay so,
I have on hand Test E and Dianabol Pills.
Just bought today Aromasin(61 euros zzz) and have also Sillymarin Pills and nolva.

My stats are 1,75m 160 lbs with about 15% Bodyfat.
What i want from you guys is to tell me your personal experience about dosing Test with dbol,what should i take when i am on my therapy and what should i take when i finish it(PCT).My plan is to get some gains but with the less damage to my organism so i want to tell me if aromasin and milk thistle is enough protection during my therapy and if nolva is enough for PCT.Should i buy proviron too?? Please give me your lights cause i plan to start tomorrow and i am very excited.Thanks a lot!

PS This is my first bulking cycle and 2nd in my life in general.
My laboratory tests look pretty decent.

<3[/quote]

160lbs and 15% body fat huh. G;ad to see you have really been putting in the time and effort in the gym and kitchen before making the jump to gear.