I’ll start with the stack I’m working with and my goals because i want to get this stack figured out before starting it. I would love any input on what i can change or what you think!
Dbol 40mg daily, test 750 wk, drol 50-100mg daily, prov 100mg daily, adex .5 daily or eod?
• Dbol wks. 1-6 40mg daily (20 wake up/20mg 1 hr before gym)
• Drol wks. 1-4 50mg daily (tentative, i hate the headaches but love the gains)
• Prov wks. 1-6 50mg x2 daily(with dbol) (first time using this)
• Test e. wks 1-12 375mg bi weekly (750wk)
• Adex. wks 1-6 .5mg daily
• HCG - TBD
• Nolv wks 15-18 20mg daily
• Clom wks 15-16 100mg daily
• Clom wks 17-18 50mg daily
I chose prov as well for the hardening effects. Can i run prov all the way till pct even on weeks 12-15 while im waiting to start pct?
The dbol and drol are more of a “one or the other” and i really don’t feel the need to stack them but i have read hundreds of positive and negative comments but looking into the experienced guys with experience stacking them, it sounds like a solid base can make an effective use of them together.
I realize stacking dbol and abombs is aggressive that’s why ive got the adex and prov, im consdiering HCG in the last three weeks at 500 iu eod.
Im 168 pounds 10% bf. 5’7" as of march 3rd
- 185 pounds lean after pct
- 15-25% strength perminent increase
- Maintained/increased cardio
I know im going to go above my end goal in weight by alot doing this cycle but ultimately im looking into the post pct gains being 15-20 solid pounds.
Now i will throw this out there. Cost isn’t my first priority and i also have a lot of stuff on hand. (Winny, var, t350,tren, sus, primo, alot of test e and test prop, i even have 1000ml bag of bac water haha… and more but can’t think of it all right now)