Test Dbol Anavar and...?

What would you guys recommend to add to a cycle like this?

Focus is 20-25+lbs and serious strength increase. Don’t want to play with tren or deca and EQ really messed me up last time around.

I’m thinking 500-750 test e wk 1-12 or 14
dbol 50mg wk 1-4
anavar 75mg wk 1-6 (maybe up to 8)

What else would you say could be thrown in here for lean mass+strength? This is more for knowledge than actually doing it.

Before you start AI/PCT comments like I said this is just for educational purposes on actual cycle. My last cycle ended short due to some issues and I don’t plan to cycle for quite some time.

maybe halo at the end of your cycle. If you’re not willing to use tren, then I don’t think I’d add anything else, aside from more Test. I’d rather add more test than throw in an additional compound.

How would you dose more test?

Say I have test 300. So we would up test to 900-1gram. Would you still only inject twice a week? Or would you try for 3x a week?

looks good the way it is, mate. Don’t be so greedy! Haha

Personally id go with eq or tren. How did eq mess you up?

[quote]nooberific wrote:
How would you dose more test?

Say I have test 300. So we would up test to 900-1gram. Would you still only inject twice a week? Or would you try for 3x a week?[/quote]

I don’t see a reason to do more than 2x per week.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Personally id go with eq or tren. How did eq mess you up?[/quote]

I’m curious too.

Caused some serious BP issues out of nowhere. I felt horrible on it. Dropped it and started feeling better when it started clearing my system. I literally couldn’t sleep, and my anxiety was through the roof. I was only on 600mg/wk.

I can understand about Deca or NPP, but seriously Tren in all its forms is the freaking bomb if you want the most in the least amount of time. Yes, you can test your liver’s tolerance with orals, but Tren can set you right. Although there are some sides to watch for while on it, I have not read about people having the long recovery issues as they often do with Nandrolone and its variants. Tren Ace is the better way to start because if you just can’t handle Tren you can drop it quick. I started with a Tren Ace cycle then the next time around ran enanthate as I got tired of injecting daily. You don’t need a lot of tren either, 350-500mg a week is great. It was recommended to go high tren and low test so I have always run them at about a 2/1 ratio and worked fine.

For pure strength gains in a short time Halo seems to be the choice. I am considering it for a three week Smolov base run next year to push my squat over 500. I won’t do it unless bloods come back with good liver values to start and full liver protection while on. As you get older, you realize the importance of not blowing your liver out. Speaking of, even though Anavar has very low liver impact, I am not too fond of multiple orals. Maybe consider one at the beginning, a few weeks of rest, then one to finish out your run.

Finally, I have read plenty of old timers who really like a simple high test cycle. i.e. 750mg+ a week. I am considering a 1,000mg test only cycle for my next one to try it out. Test is nice as all the sides are so easily managed. Good luck!

Dbol and Anavar at the same time is dead sexy awesome. Enjoy.

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Caused some serious BP issues out of nowhere. I felt horrible on it. Dropped it and started feeling better when it started clearing my system. I literally couldn’t sleep, and my anxiety was through the roof. I was only on 600mg/wk.[/quote]

Do you think the anxiety was a psychological effect of the drug or were you consciously nervous about your blood pressure? Do you think that when you “felt horrible” it could have been mitigated by fixing your blood pressure issues? Did you get bloodwork that showed rbc and hct were too high? How long were you running it and how much test was your base?

The truth is, if tren deca and eq are a no go there aren’t many other options. Primo and mast are the only other injectables I can think of, aside from that there’s more orals but that seems iffy when you’re already running two, or look into getting GH. I know nothing about how much GH will improve your gains but you have time to research it. You might just want to run more test.

Maybe post a question in shadow pro’s thread

[quote]Facepalm_Death wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Caused some serious BP issues out of nowhere. I felt horrible on it. Dropped it and started feeling better when it started clearing my system. I literally couldn’t sleep, and my anxiety was through the roof. I was only on 600mg/wk.[/quote]

Do you think the anxiety was a psychological effect of the drug or were you consciously nervous about your blood pressure? Do you think that when you “felt horrible” it could have been mitigated by fixing your blood pressure issues? Did you get bloodwork that showed rbc and hct were too high? How long were you running it and how much test was your base?

The truth is, if tren deca and eq are a no go there aren’t many other options. Primo and mast are the only other injectables I can think of, aside from that there’s more orals but that seems iffy when you’re already running two, or look into getting GH. I know nothing about how much GH will improve your gains but you have time to research it. You might just want to run more test.

Maybe post a question in shadow pro’s thread
[/quote]

Ran eq 5 weeks before I dropped it. It was probably my mind fucking with me but I just felt horrible on it. My test base was 750/wk on 600/wk of eq.

After reading a couple of what you say I may consider tren ace but I still am iffy about tren… I guess the only way to truly see what’s up is if I run it.

Also… can’t get halo in my country.

Looks fine to me. If you are not willing to add in deca, eq, or tren really your only option is going to be more test, more orals, or both. I personally feel like shit running anything over 500mgs of test so I prefer to keep that low. So, I personally would run a fuck ton off Liver and Kidney support and Id be pushing orals hard. I have considered trying 300mg of test a week for basic purposes and then bumping the orals to 100mg a day of dbol and drol something along those lines and see how long I can keep it going.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Looks fine to me. If you are not willing to add in deca, eq, or tren really your only option is going to be more test, more orals, or both. I personally feel like shit running anything over 500mgs of test so I prefer to keep that low. So, I personally would run a fuck ton off Liver and Kidney support and Id be pushing orals hard. I have considered trying 300mg of test a week for basic purposes and then bumping the orals to 100mg a day of dbol and drol something along those lines and see how long I can keep it going. [/quote]

How do you know how hard to push it? I am doing something this right now and wondering what your red flag is? Will the oral lose effectiveness or is this organ stress? Thanks!

It would really require blood work but if every 3 weeks blood work is not an option which it is not for me either then…

1. At some point your BP will become uncontrollable but with that being said Asprin, Fish Oil ( alot of it ), cardio and clean eating especially paying attention to sodium and this will be much more controllable. If you can not keep BP under control you need to reduce the Orals espeacially if you are running Dbol or Drol something like that. If you can manage the BP you will be fine the Liver can take a huge assault.

2. Take a ton of liver support from the start. TUDCA is great and fairly cheap.

3. Make sure you are not pissing blood lol

lol at #3.

How would you guys dose the dbol and anavar throughout the day? I get 25mg pills. I was thinking just basic 25 dbol/25 anavar pre workout, 25dbol / 25 anavar with post workout meal and then 25 anavar 3-4 hours later?

So modified would look something like this:

Wk 1-12/14 test e 750-1g/wk
Wk 1-4 50mg dbol ed
Wk 1-4 75mg anavar ed
Wk 5-6 100mg anavar ed
Wk 10-12/14 — either run dbol again 50mg ed or maybe run tbol (never tried tbol before)
Wk 1-16 adex 0.5 eod
Regular PCT nolva 6 weeks 40 20 bla bla bla.

Would this be extremely stressful on the liver? I ask because I do have a tendency of having a drink here and there. I can’t cut alcohol out 100% just due to the business I work in and how it works but I can limit it to consumption of 1 time a week.

you will be in my opinion I know guys running more than that in orals for 3 and 4 month preps ramping up to close to 300 mg of dbol and drol a day for the last week. The liver can handle a lot more than you give it credit. As for the alcohol you will def not be making the situation any easier on your body but, I doubt it will kill you.

Oh and about number 3 I am serious. I ran oral tren and halo for my last meet and I am pretty sure as rust color as my piss was there had to be some blood mixed in.

Thanks man. And jeez… rust colored piss lol…

Good to know. I think for me the BP issue will be the limit.

So would this dosing of double orals work:

1 hr pre workout with food 25mg dbol / 50mg anavar
1 hr post workout with food 25mg dbol / 25mg anavar

Or should I cut the pills into 12.5 and take them all throughout the day?