Test D Cycle

So, testosterone decanoate, which I’m led to believe is the longest ester in Sustanon, is also sold separately from it’s mother, Sustanon. Due to it’s long lasting ester, it’s normally injected only once per week. Ok, so, the question is, if you were thinking of doing 500mg per week, is it safe to say you’d have to inject all 500mg at once? Also, since this would probably have to be a longer cycle, would you need (not need but would it be a good idea) to frontload something?

[quote]BJammin wrote:
So, testosterone decanoate, which I’m led to believe is the longest ester in Sustanon, is also sold separately from it’s mother, Sustanon. Due to it’s long lasting ester, it’s normally injected only once per week. Ok, so, the question is, if you were thinking of doing 500mg per week, is it safe to say you’d have to inject all 500mg at once? Also, since this would probably have to be a longer cycle, would you need (not need but would it be a good idea) to frontload something?[/quote]

Why would you buy a long ester ?

Takes forever to kick, even if frontloaded.

I always get the shortest ester I can, I go for prop if its available.

Stable blood levels do make a difference in how you feel. And thats enough reason for me.

Something? Try frontloading the decanoate.

Plus where is this from are you sure it isnt Andriol you have access to?

Why do you want to use it? It will only make recovery a very tough bitch, as suct doesnt have 500mg of decanoate in, even 1000mg of sust equals just 400mg… but thats with 1000mg of other esters. Why not use sust?

I persoanlly wopuld go the other way and go with shorter esters. Faster results (i even frontload prop) and shorter cycles.

Brook

Sust is unreasonably expensive and I totally agree that a shorter ester sounds like the plan, but that’s what is availiable. I was just wondering, considering I’ve never seen it mentioned, let alone used, on here. which is understandable, if you have access to shorter esters, why bother with this? But I figured I’d ask about how you would go about a cycle of something with as long of an ester as decanoate. 12 week minumum?

I would keep looking around for sources.

I thought I would never find a good source when I started looking, now I have more than one. It just takes time.

I got a few, but not too many humn sources, which I’d rather deal with them than trying to get shit online, even if it’s a reliable source, I just don’t feel entirely safe. But, I’m thinking about saying fuck it and biting the bullet to get some Test E. Sounds like people don’t enjoy the idea of Test D. I guess there’s a reason noone talks about/uses it lol. It’s all gravy, I’ll just get some en.

I’d say 16 weeks minimum! lol!

It is ideal for TRT IMO, not BB or PL.