Test Cyponaite vs. Bio-Identical Pellets

Okay. I see the issue. There have been a few of these threads now. Substitute the word bioidentical with physiologically pulsed testosterone and it makes more sense.

See here for more info:

By your math, 0.15ml is equal to 30mg. Twice a week is 60mg. If that is the case, that explains the 1150 for sure. She explained it was to be a TOTAL of 80mg per week, not per dose. I asked for 80mg per week not 160….or 120.

0.3 ml twice weekly is 120 mg/week of test ester.

0.4 ml twice weekly is 160 mg/week of test ester.

Given these instructions and dosing there is nothing surprising with your TT result (taken at trough?).

Guess not…backing it down some

1 Like

Yeah, but that was daily injections and that only got me 425 ng/dL.

More nonsense. Do yourself a favor, don’t believe everything your doctor tells you about all things TRT.

Right, that is what I stated.

1 Like

A new guy coming in would definitely think you guys together are comedy genius. You are playing the straight man really well.

1 Like

My point is @Moneyman1 is not on a daily protocol, he’s talking about a twice weekly protocol if I’m not mistaken.

That’s hardly a close comparison. The difference in mg release is vastly different between the two protocols.

2 Likes

Geez, you’re killing me.

Try this, my point was that one guy (that would be you, smooth and steady) on this forum who at one time raved about taking a ridiculously low dose is criticizing another guy for taking a ridiculously low dose.

1 Like

For comparison, taking 26mg/day (daily Test C injections) got me to 1264ng/dL…

425/7mg=60.7ng/dL/mg response.
1264/26mg=48.6ng/dL/mg response.

Pretty close, albeit my SHBG is hella low which could explain a fair bit of that 2-person pool variation. That and the diminishing returns presented by higher doses of test.

1 Like

What I hate most and simply don’t understand, is why TRT has been so demonized by the PCP community almost at large. Even a vast number of endocrinologist do the same. To my knowledge, men are not dropping over dead in droves. I do see guys at my gym that are clearly abusing some sort of roid, but really?

Because of stuff like this:

Drug Safety Communication: FDA cautions about using testosterone products for low testosterone due to aging

FDA Drug Safety Communication: FDA cautions about using testosterone products for low testosterone due to aging; requires labeling change to inform of possible increased risk of heart attack and stroke with use | FDA

1 Like

It’s confirmation bias, urologists in medical school are taught high testosterone causes, fuels prostate cancer and therefore TRT was contraindicated for men with prostate cancer.

In the light of new evidence, some percentage of the medical community cannot unlearn what they have learned.

Then you got all the studies saying TRT doesn’t cause cardiovascular problems and other studies showing it does.

There’s a ripped guy at work who told me that TRT causes heart problems and I had to set him straight. So it’s not just the medical community, it’s a society problem, a media problem.

This is incorrect. I’m amazed at how many doctors know nothing about hormone treatment

1 Like

I would bet heavily he knows better. Two possibilities, incompetent or unethical. I’m pretty sure there is significantly more money to be made with whatever he recommended. BioTe? I know some that use pellets because of the increased profit margin.

2 Likes

Hmm yeah, if the doctor is selling the pellets and uses this rational to push ppl to their product, that makes sense. And is horrible lol

Systemlord, been on trt for 4 months total and would like to stop. With your experience, what worked for you or others to get back their natural production the soonest? My urologist basically says I just have to wait it out. He seems a little unsure surrounding the subject. I am going to seek another opinion of course. Just thought maybe you have some knowledge personal or what you have heard.

Plenty of options. I like the simple ones.

Why are you wanting to stop TRT?

You don’t mind the health consequences of low testosterone?

That would be 53% greater risk of developing prostate cancer and 5 times greater risk of cardiovascular problems.

Men with low testosterone or more likely to have dementia!

Unless you’re pituitary is already completely f*****, considering you’ve only been on TRT for 4 months, you’ll bounce back fast, by fast I mean within 6 weeks.

I bounce back very quickly, which only took four and a half weeks considering I had uncontrolled diabetes and obesity at the time.