Test Cypionate Only Cycle Help

I am going to be doing a test c only cycle 250mg twice a week…I only have 120 10mg tabs of nolvadex will that work as pct or should I try to get some clomid as well? im 23 5"7 210 lbs

Should be fine. Nothing wrong with running clomid and nolva together but I know more than plenty of people who only run one or the other

Following a 40/40/20/20 (standard) protocol, you would need 28+28+14+14 10mg pills = 84 pills.

You could’ve easily done that yourself

weeks 1-12
adex .5mg EOD

weeks 1-10
test C 250mg 2x a week (mon/thurs)

2 weeks after last pin
nolva 40/40/20/20

ok thanks for the information now I have my gear all that’s left is syringes…where is a good source?

Thanks for the useful information guys! now I have all my gear all that’s left to get is syringes what size should I get an where is a good source?

[quote]Datri24 wrote:
Thanks for the useful information guys! now I have all my gear all that’s left to get is syringes what size should I get an where is a good source?[/quote]

The bigger, the better. 18g 1.5’', pin into delts. That should be ok.

j/km depends on your BF. Slins pins into you delts and quads, 23g or 25g 1’’ for your ass. Everyone has their preferences. I pin with slins pins everywhere, except my ass, in which I use 23g 1’'. And don’t for sources.