Test Cypionate 350mg Per ML - 10ML How to Maximize

I keep reading about different doses. I’ve seen testosterone cypionate charts where test level start going down after 2 day through the 5th day being the lowest. Might be a little longer on different people. I need to maximize muscle building with this 10ml(350mg per ml test cypionate) My connection was busted shortly after scoring. So I gotta make the best of this.

So I’m leaning more towards taking this every 10 days after seeing and reading the live of test cypionate. This will be my 3rd cycle, I had done 700mg test once every 2/weeks with happy results.(that was 10yrs ago when I was 25yrs old) But I think I might of been wasting the 2nd week of training from what I’ve learned.

Also, I was wondering if anyone has used 20G needle for oil solution? I have both 20g and 18g 1 1/2 needle. 18g needle looks too small for oil. I appreciate any input in advance… Thanks

Dude youre old school as fuck. I suggest you read the stickies. You should inject every 3 days and 18g needle are you kidding me. I pin with 25g. 18 is just stupidly huge.

Dam kid show some more respect for you elders. Sounds like you were shitted out your mamma’s wound with that mouth boy.

But I do also have a 20 gauge needle. I’ll check out the stickies. Thanks kid, keep up the great comments.

[quote]alkadelic wrote:
Dam kid show some more respect for you elders. Sounds like you were shitted out your mamma’s wound with that mouth boy.

But I do also have a 20 gauge needle. I’ll check out the stickies. Thanks kid, keep up the great comments.[/quote]

Because i said youre old school as fuck? Sorry didnt mean to hurt your feelings old timer.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]alkadelic wrote:

But I do also have a 20 gauge needle. I’ll check out the stickies. Thanks kid, keep up the great comments.[/quote]

Because i said youre old school as fuck? Sorry didnt mean to hurt your feelings old timer.
[/quote]

Shitted out my mommas wound huh? Lol i dont even know what to say to that

Lol I must be totally new school or just a straight up pussy. I use half inch 29 gauge for delts and quads if your lean enough and apply some pressure why the hell would you use bigger. I cringe when guys say they inject with 23 gauges lol those are fuckin lawn darts. You can push any oil through an insulin syringe and it doesn’t take long.

[quote]alkadelic wrote:
[/quote]

Jesus! Calm down, he gave you some pretty good advice.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]alkadelic wrote:
[/quote]

Jesus! Calm down, he gave you some pretty good advice.[/quote]
And i was seriously trying to be nice about it too.

[quote]The Void wrote:
Lol I must be totally new school or just a straight up pussy. I use half inch 29 gauge for delts and quads if your lean enough and apply some pressure why the hell would you use bigger. I cringe when guys say they inject with 23 gauges lol those are fuckin lawn darts. You can push any oil through an insulin syringe and it doesn’t take long.[/quote]

I must not be doing something right because the other day for the first time i tried backloading a slin pin and it just took forever for the oil to slide down the barrel and there were huge air pockets everywhere and it was just a mess. Whats the tecnique?

Once you have your drawing needle loaded pull the plunger out of the slin and slowly push your oil in to the slin. Go just slow enough so that your oil runs down to the tip of the needle. Go to fast and the oil gets caught part way down. Touch the plunger to the back of the slin barrel with just enough pressure so your not pushing anything out the needle.

Slowly tip the needle allowing the air bubble to make its way to the tip of the needle. Push out as much air as possible and you’ll still have a tiny tiny bubble in there so point the needle down an flick the hell out of the barrel to get the bubble to be against the plunger. Good to go. It seems easy to me cuz it what I’ve always done but I can see it being a but more difficult with something like t400 but still shouldn’t be that bad.

Obviously it’s slower then injecting with a bigger needle because of the whole process but if it’s gonna save you building scare tissue why not. Said and done it takes me all of five minutes to complete the injection so I wouldn’t a to bad.

Also up I’m not sure what brand of slin pins you have access to but up here in Canada the best brand to use is by far UltiCare

[quote]The Void wrote:
Once you have your drawing needle loaded pull the plunger out of the slin and slowly push your oil in to the slin. Go just slow enough so that your oil runs down to the tip of the needle. Go to fast and the oil gets caught part way down. Touch the plunger to the back of the slin barrel with just enough pressure so your not pushing anything out the needle. Slowly tip the needle allowing the air bubble to make its way to the tip of the needle. Push out as much air as possible and you’ll still have a tiny tiny bubble in there so point the needle down an flick the hell out of the barrel to get the bubble to be against the plunger. Good to go. It seems easy to me cuz it what I’ve always done but I can see it being a but more difficult with something like t400 but still shouldn’t be that bad. Obviously it’s slower then injecting with a bigger needle because of the whole process but if it’s gonna save you building scare tissue why not. Said and done it takes me all of five minutes to complete the injection so I wouldn’t a to bad.
Also up I’m not sure what brand of slin pins you have access to but up here in Canada the best brand to use is by far UltiCare [/quote]

Thanks man i think ill be adopting this method. We’ll see how it goes next time.
Sorry for the hijack old timer.

Use a 1 cc insulin pin it’s thick enough to let the oil come down easy, .3 cc is possible but pain in the ass.

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:
Use a 1 cc insulin pin it’s thick enough to let the oil come down easy, .3 cc is possible but pain in the ass.[/quote]

I think i had trouble because it was a half cc barrel. Just ordered some 1ccs

[quote]alkadelic wrote:
I keep reading about different doses. I’ve seen testosterone cypionate charts where test level start going down after 2 day through the 5th day being the lowest. Might be a little longer on different people. I need to maximize muscle building with this 10ml(350mg per ml test cypionate) My connection was busted shortly after scoring. So I gotta make the best of this.

So I’m leaning more towards taking this every 10 days after seeing and reading the live of test cypionate. This will be my 3rd cycle, I had done 700mg test once every 2/weeks with happy results.(that was 10yrs ago when I was 25yrs old) But I think I might of been wasting the 2nd week of training from what I’ve learned.

Also, I was wondering if anyone has used 20G needle for oil solution? I have both 20g and 18g 1 1/2 needle. 18g needle looks too small for oil. I appreciate any input in advance… Thanks

[/quote]

the half-life of test e/cyp is actually about 4.5 days…

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:
Use a 1 cc insulin pin it’s thick enough to let the oil come down easy, .3 cc is possible but pain in the ass.[/quote]

I think i had trouble because it was a half cc barrel. Just ordered some 1ccs
[/quote]

be patient with the 1cc. They take forever to pin