T Nation

Test Cyp

Who can share a first cycle experience with just test by its self?

5’10
16%
7 yrs

I’m 8 weeks in to my first, weight is up, strength if through the roof. Everything’s groovy. No sides or anything either.

oh but I used var as a kickstart, so I guess it wasn’t test only…

Oops

750mg a week of Sustanon for 8 weeks. Poorly executed first cycle. Leaned out and gained aprox 10 lbs.

Steroids are not magical, but they certainly put progress into overdrive, something people on the ‘other side’ don’t seem to understand.

-PTD

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
750mg a week of Sustanon for 8 weeks. Poorly executed first cycle. Leaned out and gained aprox 10 lbs.

Steroids are not magical, but they certainly put progress into overdrive, something people on the ‘other side’ don’t seem to understand.

-PTD [/quote]

10 lbs is actually a lot. If you think about a 10 lbs steak…that’s a lot if muscle lol

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I’m 8 weeks in to my first, weight is up, strength if through the roof. Everything’s groovy. No sides or anything either.[/quote]
Wuts your cycle? How’s the water retention if I may ask.

[quote]captain_sin_21 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I’m 8 weeks in to my first, weight is up, strength if through the roof. Everything’s groovy. No sides or anything either.[/quote]
Wuts your cycle? How’s the water retention if I may ask.[/quote]

12 weeks
500mg Test E a week
75mg Anavar daily for the first 6 weeks
Adex .5mg eod
hCG 250iu 2x a week
PCT will be usual clomid/nolva affair
Been using Nizoral shampoo but I dunno if it really works to be honest.

Haven’t had any water retention. Haven’t had any sides at all in fact. Couldn’t be happier.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
Wuts your cycle? How’s the water retention if I may ask.[/quote]

12 weeks
500mg Test E a week
75mg Anavar daily for the first 6 weeks
Adex .5mg eod
hCG 250iu 2x a week
PCT will be usual clomid/nolva affair
Been using Nizoral shampoo but I dunno if it really works to be honest.

Haven’t had any water retention. Haven’t had any sides at all in fact. Couldn’t be happier.[/quote]

That’s good and sounds like a good cycle too. I’ll be doing my first this coming Sunday to start. 10wk test cyp 500mg.
Pretty excited for it too

enjoy it mate, let us know how you got on

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

Who can share a first cycle experience with just test by its self?

5’10
16%
7 yrs[/quote]

Blimey, you’re a bit small and carrying excess BF% to be cycling, don’t you think?

Well, obviously not, since you are ging to be starting this sunday or whatever. But don’t you worry that if you can’t eat and train right off cycle, then your gains from cycling will be transient at best.

BBB[/quote]

I’ve weighed 150 for a long time. It really wasn’t until I started eating right that I started to pack on more muscle. 8/2008 I weighed 155. Obviously some of the weight gain has a little bit of fat. Everyone gains fat when they try to bulk up. Being skinny is easy for me. Maybe im wrong but all the research and changes over the past few years I thought put me in line with a cycle.