Test Cyp/ Tren Ace Cycle

[quote]Chaos6060 wrote:
I have anastrozole in the injetable form now , I have been using .20 mg one day a week put my e2 down to 20 ( a little to low) so I dont know,

[/quote]

I am calling BS on this whole thread from this quote alone.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:

[quote]Chaos6060 wrote:
I have anastrozole in the injetable form now , I have been using .20 mg one day a week put my e2 down to 20 ( a little to low) so I dont know,

[/quote]

I am calling BS on this whole thread from this quote alone.[/quote]

Sadly, through some inside info, this isnt BS. OP was just dangerously confused.

[quote]pcdude wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
priority though is making sure you have ALL your PCT in hand before the first pin.[/quote]

The OP is on TRT, hence no need for PCT.[/quote]

i should really stop skimming posts…lol

Yeah I was confused because it came in a injectable bottle but it never occured to my dumbass to draw with a needle and then squirt into to the mouth lol

[quote]Chaos6060 wrote:
Yeah I was confused because it came in a injectable bottle but it never occured to my dumbass to draw with a needle and then squirt into to the mouth lol

[/quote]

glad you didnt learn that the hard way.

This thread makes me want to smack my head against the wall. No, someone else’s head.

If a post about AAS has, at it’s core, the statement, “lean gains”, the the alarms start a-ringing. It’s like someone asking for diet advice and the first thing they list is cereal and skim milk.

At least you have worked out that you don’t need tren in a first cycle. So now you need to start NOT worrying about bloat and water retention and gyno. If you have arimidex and nolva then it is a non issue.

Stop trying to overthink this. If you must do a cycle, do test only, and see how you go. Watch how your body reacts to the cycle through the full course. Then next time, you can make tweaks to reach your goals. Bonz has kinda covered everything else.

[quote]Triceptaurus wrote:

So now you need to start NOT worrying about bloat and water retention and gyno. If you have arimidex and nolva then it is a non issue.
[/quote]

Out of curiosity does this apply even with something like dbol (i.e. no bloat/water retention/moon face if taking and AI and SERM)? I am aware I still have a lot to learn on this topic.

OK just an update…its been almost 3 weeks now on T enth only…750mg per week…250mg x 3. I am seeing a some decent water ret. easy to notice on me when it gets in to my loose skin (Water bed feeling), Strength and endurance are up and quads are finally putting on some size lol its about damn time…even though I am having water retention I think I can endure it as long as hypertrophy progress keeps coming…I might try upping the liquide(liquid anastro) …(it is a research chem so the strength may be low)…Currently doing .5 mg EOD…I am thinking of keeping the .5mg per day and adding .25 on the off days… e2 is still good I am pretty sure…sex drive is stronger and morning wood still there and no joint pain.

[quote]David1991 wrote:

So now you need to start NOT worrying about bloat and water retention and gyno. If you have arimidex and nolva then it is a non issue.
[/quote]

Out of curiosity does this apply even with something like dbol (i.e. no bloat/water retention/moon face if taking and AI and SERM)? I am aware I still have a lot to learn on this topic. [/quote]

I don’t get seriously bloated with Dbol + AI, but I do get awful fat moonface. I think that might be a genetic thing because a few of my buddies don’t get it at all where my face just seems to blow up.

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]David1991 wrote:

[/quote]

Out of curiosity does this apply even with something like dbol (i.e. no bloat/water retention/moon face if taking and AI and SERM)? I am aware I still have a lot to learn on this topic. [/quote]

I don’t get seriously bloated with Dbol + AI, but I do get awful fat moonface. I think that might be a genetic thing because a few of my buddies don’t get it at all where my face just seems to blow up.
[/quote]

Ive also experienced moon face from dbol. Even while using an AI. Dbol converts to methylestradiol. More potent than estradiol. Arimidex at a dose that makes me feel optimal does nothing for the water retention around the neck Id get from dbol

Tren 150 milli eod and test cyp 300 milli amweek armi on deck

Tren 150 milli eod and test cyp 300 milli a week arimdex on deck

Well I just finished a 10 wks of Test Enth 750mg/wk taken 3x a week. It was a very successful cycle, I gained about 10 good pounds. I took the diet slow and did not go out of control with calories. I stayed to a lean gain type plan. My legs were finally showing some size lol even though I beat the shit out of em every leg day. The water weight was pretty bad though. I had the water bed feeling in my stomach and chest. I am a ffb so I still have some loose skin and the water residing in there was no fun. I knew it wasnt fat and it was temporary (usually would be alot better by morning) so I wasnt to concerned about it. Having thw water issue made me up my AI (liquid Anastrozole) to 1mg per day hoping that produce a leaning effect. it did not do much good as I think i reached a water threshold and I simply couldnt hold any more lol.
When I stopped I just went immediatly back to my T cream and slowly tapered AI. I was think on what I should try for my next cycle and how long I should wait before start a new cycle. It has been a close to a month but I already wanna start another cycle. I was wanting to try something a little more androgenic the next time around to keep me leaner and avoid the water ret. A friend suggested a Cycle of 250 Test,300 tren a, 300 masteron

WHat doe u guys think? also from how my body responded to Test enth, do you think I would need Caber for tren a?