Test Cyp Once/Wk or Twice/Wk?

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]jayd1272 wrote:
I just came back from the doc office and I told him on the 200 mg biweekly was making me crash around day 8 or 9. so he wrote another script for 200 mg once a week. any ideas how i should take this once of 200mg or 2 injections of 100 mg apiece?[/quote]

was already answered:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
How much have you been reading here to get confused about?

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/trt_protocol_for_injections

Finding that link, which is the 3rd stickey down at the top of the homepage, only took me roughly 5 seconds of my time and 2 mouseclicks…[/quote]

Why are you expecting to be spoon fed everything?[/quote]

Oh yeah, I forgot these:

[quote]PureChance wrote:
Most find that they respond better on 50mg Every Three Days (E3D).

All of the evidence shows that weekly or biweekly injections cause huge swings in hormone levels. why subject yourself to that when you can keep your levels within a 100-200 range window by injecting smaller doses more frequently.[/quote]

[quote]catfish74 wrote:
Most folks here inject twice a week (or even E3D). 100mg/wk is the “standard” starting dosage. So that means 50mg twice a week, for a total of 100mg/wk. The once weekly or gasp once every two weeks is bullshit. You will be on a serious rollercoaster ride of feeling good for a few days, then crashing. Plays hell with T>E2 conversion as well, which compounds the bad feeling. Have you read all the stickies? [/quote]

[quote]reidnez wrote:
Twice a week works great for me. My mood is very stable and my free T stays at 800+ according to my labs (drawn when I’m due for a shot.) I’ve never been compelled to try E3d or any other more frequent schedule since 2x/wk works well for me and is easy to follow.[/quote]

Are you just looking for someone to tell you to inject once a week, consdiering how 100% of the posters in your thread have already answered your question?