T Nation

Test Cyp, Deca or Sus, Deca?

Hi

How is it going? Was thinking and comparing the next 2 cycles got test c deca and sus, wanted to do one of the tests with the deca then could save the other for the next cycle so here goes and let me know if you would make changes.

Option 1

1-10 Week Test Cyp 500mg
1-10 Week Deca 300
1-10 Week Adex eod ,25

Pct 40/40/20/20 Kessar/Nolva

Option 2 would just swap test cyp with sus, also wanted to put in hcg but the last batch i got gave me like a red swollen area at the injection site. Anyone had the same problem yet?

Also was wondering what you were thinking between the 2 cycles first one i think might give more meat the other i think will be more tolerible and less sides with the sus. What do you think?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thanks for the fast reply but what i meant there was that i got that red swollen area from the hcg i last used. Sorry if i didn’t make that clear.

Is it possible that the HCG you used was bad? HCG, despite the manufacturers claims, is only good once constituted for 30 days tops and many people have bad reactions that are more severe than a red swollen spot.

I was under the impression that deca should be run for a shorter amount of time than the test because it shuts you down very hard, and you want it out of your system before you completely go off test.

For a 10 week cycle of test, its usually suggested to use deca for 8 weeks.

Cage stop trying to scare me he he. But thats good to know. Waylander i am feeling you but i think to really get a decent cycle out of deca, deca should be in for 10 weeks what do you think? Can i maybe extend the test for another 2 weeks or am i pushing to hard will i be able to do a nolva/kessar pct only on this cycle cause the hcg really freaked me out a bit last time?

I would consider a stasis for any nandrolone deca cycle. Also, You could frontload the deca and the test to get things cookin quicker

[quote]lsd wrote:
Cage stop trying to scare me he he. But thats good to know. Waylander i am feeling you but i think to really get a decent cycle out of deca, deca should be in for 10 weeks what do you think?

Can i maybe extend the test for another 2 weeks or am i pushing to hard will i be able to do a nolva/kessar pct only on this cycle cause the hcg really freaked me out a bit last time? [/quote]

If you want to use deca for 10 weeks than yes, you need to run test for 12 weeks. However, like IFFB said, a nolva pct won’t do it for that type of cycle. A taper pct is really the only option. There is a sticky at the top of the forum if you decide to do it.

IFBB would go with a 3 week dbol at 20mg ad that does sound good and would pick up the pace. Way thanks i have read that sticky before and a read it now again i am not english so i do not understand it all that well i am not sure how i must run the taper on this cycle seems to me if i do that it looks like the following tell me if i am right or wrong

week 1-3 dbol 20mg
Week 1-12 test cyp
week 1-10 deca
week 1-12 adex .25

this is what i understand under the taper

week 13-18 test cyp 80mg/60mg/50mg/40mg/30mg/20mg
week 15-18 nolva/kessar 40/40/20/20

if this is right it seems like a long time on?

lsd,

dbol kickstart sounds good. 20mg/d sounds a little low. You might want to up that to 30 and possibly go 4 weeks instead of 3.

If you do add the dbol, I would watch the Adex dose carefully as both dbol & Deca aromatize a lot. I increased my Adex to 0.5/d after 2 weeks at 0.25/d because my nipples started getting sensitive. I was using 580mg/w test e and 30mg/d dbol as well as 250iu EOD hCG (which also adds to pressure on aromatization - hCG that is). I was not using Deca. Once I finished my dbol phase, I tapered down the Adex slowly back to 0.25 EOD. Again, I was not using Deca.

A stasis/taper PCT is recommended after a 10 week run of Deca as it shuts you down harder than a test only cycle. The stasis/taper allows your body to slowly readjust to producing its own test as opposed to a quicker transition in a standard PCT. Most feedback has been a smoother recovery with less libido disturbance or emotional fluctuations.

You are a little off on the stasis/taper PCT protocol. Firstly, there is a stasis period of 100mg/w for either 4 weeks or 6 weeks (depending on the severity of the shutdown and the duration of the cycle). That stasis period follows the full dose cycle and preceeds the taper phase. Bill Roberts has recently recommended waiting a week or two after your last full dose test injection to allow blood test level to fall to below 100mg prior to starting stasis as 100mg blood level is where the body comes back online for test production.

So you would be looking at something like this:

w13-14: no testosterone (waiting for blood level to fall)
w15-18: 100mg test/w (test cyp 2x/w - Stasis)
w19-24: 80mg/60/50/40/30/20 (test cyp 2x/w - Taper)

It is recommended to stop Adex after 3 weeks of stasis. I continued with very low dose (0.5mg/w split EOD) to combat estrogen rebound. If using hCG it should be stopped at end of full dose cycle.

This is my undertstanding picked up from reading this forum. I am currently ending w3 of my taper following an 11 week cycle.

Yes 24 weeks is a long time to be messing with injections and following a schedule. It is also what is neccessary for many to avoid getting messed up post cycle (especially with Deca which is powerfull but demands extra PCT consideration). These are hormones we are playing with. Powerful stuff.

As for the nolva/kessar - many add it to the stasis/taper PCT. I don’t know about the exact timing as I did not use it (nor did I use Deca).

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I was under the impression that deca should be run for a shorter amount of time than the test because it shuts you down very hard, and you want it out of your system before you completely go off test.

For a 10 week cycle of test, its usually suggested to use deca for 8 weeks.[/quote]

And for the general consensus of this board, you are spot on - however for a mere 2 weeks to be long enough to keep nand deca levels low enough to avoid suppression is a joke.

Let me demonstrate:

Wk8 - Total peak deca levels are built upto 800mg with once weekly injections and 400mg a weekly dose, a standard protocol - this would take 4 weeks for levels to drop to 95mg - below the 100mg it has been proved to cause suppression.

Brook

[quote]soontobeIFBB wrote:
I would consider a stasis for any nandrolone deca cycle. Also, You could frontload the deca and the test to get things cookin quicker[/quote]

You done a stasis taper?

[quote] Brook wrote:
soontobeIFBB wrote:
I would consider a stasis for any nandrolone deca cycle. Also, You could frontload the deca and the test to get things cookin quicker

You done a stasis taper?[/quote]

No, but I am yet to do a 19nor. I just told him to consider it for such a long ester drug. Why does it matter if I have done it yet? So long as what I am mentioning is an accepted protocol?

[quote] Brook wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

For a 10 week cycle of test, its usually suggested to use deca for 8 weeks.

And for the general consensus of this board, you are spot on - however for a mere 2 weeks to be long enough to keep nand deca levels low enough to avoid suppression is a joke.

Let me demonstrate:

Wk8 - Total peak deca levels are built upto 800mg with once weekly injections and 400mg a weekly dose, a standard protocol - this would take 4 weeks for levels to drop to 95mg - below the 100mg it has been proved to cause suppression.

Brook[/quote]

Good point Brook. I had been overlooking the ramifications of this long ester such as the cumulative blood level and the amount of time (amount of half-lives) it takes for that high level to fall below 100mg.

Bloody hell this is a long time on. Is there any way else or do i have to do the taper? Thanks for clearing it up for me but now you guys say that the ester is still to long so would i stick to this
w13-14: no testosterone (waiting for blood level to fall)
w15-18: 100mg test/w (test cyp 2x/w - Stasis)
w19-24: 80mg/60/50/40/30/20 (test cyp 2x/w - Taper)

or do i have to strech it longer?

Please let me know if there is more normal pct and something shorter i can do if there’s not then thats the way to go. After such a long time on do you think everything wil go back to normal?

I’m almost certain I have seen other members run only a 5 week or so taper so I think you can shorten it. I think it really comes down to preference though.

I Don’t think I would do the 30/20 weeks but thats just me