Test Cyp Breathing Issues

I started taking 200 mg of test cyp in February. I didn’t notice any breathing issues for a little while then suddenly I realized that it’s hard to take a full breath. Two co-workers are on it as well and have also reported the same symptom.

Any ideas on how to correct the issue or at least help it out? I didn’t really see a search function on the site, so I apologize if this has been posted before. I read elsewhere that it might be due to a high red blood cell count. Any ideas?

get blood work done and report back with the results

[quote]obreezy wrote:
I started taking 200 mg of test cyp in February. I didn’t notice any breathing issues for a little while then suddenly I realized that it’s hard to take a full breath. Two co-workers are on it as well and have also reported the same symptom.

Any ideas on how to correct the issue or at least help it out? I didn’t really see a search function on the site, so I apologize if this has been posted before. I read elsewhere that it might be due to a high red blood cell count. Any ideas?[/quote]

Go to the doc and tell him exactly what you’ve done and get fully checked out. It could be a lot more things than dodgy bloods.

Forgot to mention, I stopped by the FD and had them check my blood pressure and it was good.

and sudden weight gain?

Just from muscle gain.

I suppose it isn’t that important. Still no trip to the doc huh?