Test Cyp and Equipoise Cycle?

What’s up fellow IronAddicts all across the planet, I am considering running a test Cyp and Eq cycle that is the only thing available , wondering if it is worth it and will I see results I’m getting a lot of mixed opinions some say anything less then 14 weeks is pointless because of the long Esther chain attached to ep I would only be able to run it 10 weeks tops because I can only get 1 10ml vial of Cyp and the Eq, so my question is since this if my first cycle will I see results ?

I don’t want to get gear offline I just don’t know who I can trust I’ve been on eroids throughout the week scanning but I do not know where to even start

looks like you don’t know much about steroids, don’t have access, don’t have a source, didn’t mention AI or doses you want to use. Your question is vague, sorry.

But, the steroids, Cyp and Eq, I love those drugs, they are a good combination for lean gains. And yes, you can use EQ for 10 or even 8 weeks, you’ll see results… there are a myth about EQ, where you should use it for at least 12 weeks… good EQ works on within 2 weeks, good EQ you’ll feel it at one week.

Thanks for the reply bro, and thanks for clearing that up that’s all I’ve been hearing is Eq needs to be ran for x amount of weeks to see results

Are you not considering pct though bro? If not You really need to do some research on pct as it is more important than the actual cycle.

Understand issues and practicalities of PCT and source your PCT before you start gear. You need an exit strategy so you do not mess up your HPTA. You should be using an AI all through your cycle.

Some more thoughts here: The PCT SERM dosing in this forum is wrong - Pharma - Forums - T Nation

Do not be a train wreck.