Test Cyp and Eq Advice Please

That’s the problem with starting so young, you can actually permanently damage your endocrine system…
I’m personally on t-cyp and eq as well so I can see how attractive it can be to do it.

[quote]lbraga wrote:
That’s the problem with starting so young, you can actually permanently damage your endocrine system…
I’m personally on t-cyp and eq as well so I can see how attractive it can be to do it.[/quote]

yeah i know - well, there’s always a risk isn’t there otherwise life would be easy. speaking about your cycle on it, hows it going and whats the results like ??

It’s going great so far, I’m seeing good size and strength growth and it’s still the beginning of the cycle

[quote]befit9 wrote:
HI all,

Im sure you all get p****d when teenagers post on here, but i would like to think my circumstances are different.

[/quote]

Your circumstances aren’t different or special- Get over yourself. Aside from the HCG issue, I don’t believe for a second that you’ve listened to or ever had any intention of actually listening to anyone’s advice here. You were and are planning on running this regardless of what anyone says. Don’t waste our time with your bullshit.

[quote]lbraga wrote:
It’s going great so far, I’m seeing good size and strength growth and it’s still the beginning of the cycle[/quote]

that’s great to hear, well all the best and hope it carry’s on well !!

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]befit9 wrote:
HI all,

Im sure you all get p****d when teenagers post on here, but i would like to think my circumstances are different.

[/quote]

Your circumstances aren’t different or special- Get over yourself. Aside from the HCG issue, I don’t believe for a second that you’ve listened to or ever had any intention of actually listening to anyone’s advice here. You were and are planning on running this regardless of what anyone says. Don’t waste our time with your bullshit.[/quote]

well seeing as i not doing it for pussy and i actually have a goal then yes its different - coming from the one whos photos are all of girls on his profile. wow abit eager or you just don’t any ? if your so worried about wasting time … don’t comment and when you see the age 18 just leave… there in future that will save your time insetad of getting into this conversation.

if i had no intention in listening to people then why would i waste my time and write this … its best to learn of those who have done it !

Could you post your diet and any changes you will make to it on cycle and during PCT?

[quote]MacSaintson wrote:
Could you post your diet and any changes you will make to it on cycle and during PCT?[/quote]

hiya,

currently:

2 diet scoops diet whey

1/2cup oats + 6-8 egg whites

can of tuna with handful mixed nuts

diet protein bar

200g turkey + mixed veggies

200g turkey + banana (pre gym)

2scoops protein + handfull mixed nuts

chicken/turkey/beef/fish for dinner + veg

1scoop of casein

supps, cla , fat burner , omega 3,6,9 , multivitamin and BCAAs

as for on cycle ill up my carb intake with more porridge, brown rice, sweet potato’s etc , as for protein shake ill jump onto an ‘all in one’ - after cycle jump massgainer and up the diet more as well as dose with creatine etc to help with keeping gains …

whatcha think ?

more carbs post workout

More carbs period

You are certainly way more knowledgeable about AAS and nutrition than I was at 18. I still agree with Paintrain that you should hit the books just a little bit longer, do not be in a rush. Your circumstances are no different than any other teenager, you are 18 at that age very few if any people are ready mentally or physically for AAS use. Do us a favor and keep the drugs in stock so that we can use them, study up a little bit, and keep training hard and eating well for a few more years.

This is not a flame by any means, I do not know you or the level of your development but it appears you have your ducks in order. You are just not ready for the AAS duck yet.

Edit: More carbsX3

Thanks all :slight_smile:

Yes i know i need more carbs , well, when/if i were on cycle. at the moment i/m dieting, cutting up abit and so that’s the reason for my protein:carb ratio being the way it is.

i am slowly increasing them however and will be looking to hit 250-300g a day. that way i can maintain my B/F to a certain degree if i keep my cardio up. currently at around 10% -

as for post workout ill chuck a banana or something in too, spike insulin for growth - correct

once i find the cable for my phone ill add a photo up to show the level of where i’m at

Again thanks guys :slight_smile:

[quote]befit9 wrote:
Thanks all :slight_smile:

Yes i know i need more carbs , well, when/if i were on cycle. at the moment i/m dieting, cutting up abit and so that’s the reason for my protein:carb ratio being the way it is.

i am slowly increasing them however and will be looking to hit 250-300g a day. that way i can maintain my B/F to a certain degree if i keep my cardio up. currently at around 10% -

as for post workout ill chuck a banana or something in too, spike insulin for growth - correct

once i find the cable for my phone ill add a photo up to show the level of where i’m at

Again thanks guys :slight_smile: [/quote]

Definitely more carbs post workout to replace lost muscle glycogen. I know everybody is different but man I could not function with that low of a carb intake. I’ve done the low carb diet to cut up and it was a terrible 2 months I felt like a zombie everyday till about noon when I had my carbs, sure I got pretty lean but now I’ve learned to enjoy my carbs and still stay lean. I guess I just need em