T Nation

Test Cyp and Deca

hello everyone. was hoping someone can help me out or give me some advise. or even tell me about thier experince. i did test cyp for 5 months and on the 6 month did decca with it. but decide to take a break after 6 months. so 2 weeks later taking nova and chlomid and did a shot of hcg. becasuse of my limbido being down pretty bad > wat can i do about it??????

6 months of using deca? WHY? Go to Dr.

Now hold on ladies....he said he only did deca for the last month...the sixth month. How far are you into your pct? Whats your nolva clomid dosages? How long did you wait between your actual cycle and starting pct?

My bad.

Hope fully you ran test past deca at least* 2 weeks....3 is better..
After 6 months on test and one month of deca, You will definitely have some extremely suppressed sex hormones.
First, GET BLOODS.!
You will have a starting point and a direction to aim. More than likely, if you want a speedy recovery , its going to involve HCG, Clomid/ Nolva and possibly caber if you are very sensative to NOR 19's.
Get a full panel and include :
LH
FSH
Total test
Free test
shbg
prolaction
Progesterone
estradiol
Privatemdlabs.com
Post results so forum users can advise properly..... Also, state the amounts you were running .....

After 6 months on test and one month of deca, You will definitely have some extremely suppressed sex hormones.
First, GET BLOODS.!
You will have a starting point and a direction to aim. More than likely, if you want a speedy recovery , its going to involve HCG, Clomid/ Nolva and possibly caber if you are very sensative to NOR 19's.
LH
FSH
Total test
Free test
shbg
prolaction
Progesterone
estradiol
Privatemdlabs.com
Post results so forum users can advise properly..... Also, state the amounts you were running .....

First, GET BLOODS.!
LH
FSH
Total test
Free test
shbg
prolaction
Progesterone
estradiol
Privatemdlabs.com

First, GET BLOODS.!
LH
FSH
Total test
Free test
shbg
prolaction
Progesterone
estradiol
Privatemdlabs.com

wtf is a limbido

your picture will surely help his limbido!

lmao saving that picture, don't be surprised if i repost that at some time