Test Cyp and Anxiety! Help

Probably because you knocked estrogen very low, you’re going to have to ride it out. It’s called spontaneous erections, be definition they occur without cause.

i am afraid of permanent damage to my penis and i have already been there three years back

its not just spontaneous erections its like my penis is half erect all day

I wouldn’t worry about it, it’s being rebuilt now that you’re on TRT. It happened to me as well.

and what u suggest i cut the Test dosage to half and try it maybe i get less side effects of test or just stop test and go with hcg hmg only

so u say i ride it out i was thinking like i pinn mext half the dose and upp it later when i am better used to it

You need to calm down and let things take a natural course, everyone has side effects in the beginning. You clearly knocked estrogen low by taking too much aromasin and that is causing your symptoms.

ok i will wait today and see till tomm then will take just fenstried once to drop dht a bit and gain some estro

i have erection since morning its been two hours now my balls are hurting i even took fenistride now i am sitting in a hot water tub its down a bit though it is my T day but i dont think i am pinning again. i am even afraid of taking hcg and hmg

Did you not read my post about Finasteride? You are playing with fire!

i read it but this erection is killing me cant do any work and the pain now is un bearable

The only thing Finasteride could do to your erections is permanently destroy your erections to where you never get one again. One of the things Finasteride users say is the balls feel dead and now yours is burning.

i am also taking saw palemetto and green tea since two days no dice nothing is stopping this errection i wanted the hard on like when i was yound but this is too very much i have been home from three days can do anything. my balls are in pain due to erection i took finestried just hour ago this burning pain was all night before

Any update? Just curious

About what i stopped trt started hcg mono threapy it was working fine libido wise and every thing so sides i was doin 250iu eod started with 500 but was giving sides lowered to 250iu eod but after 6 months it started to give me panic attacks and anxiety i started waking up in middle of night hyper ventilated body shaking heart racing stopped hcg also now taking xanax everyday now i am fine but now i have limp dick and gaining fat its just been 2 weeks i really sad its not working now i have no option to go to

Did you ever check magnesium levels or supplement with magnesium?

My mag levels are at optimum 2.02mg/dl normal range 1.7 to 2.2 and i take calcium magnesium with D all my tests are perfect except my fukin hormones