T Nation

Test Cyp Advice

[quote]H-Train wrote:
Great ideas.

I am looking on my prescription now and it has my name in Chinese which I’m sure won’t fly with customs. These guys have a hardon for gear. I’m gonna think about it but probably end up not taking it and then frontload once I’m back home. I’m looking at blood levels now. Great info here, gracias. [/quote]

at the airport i am sure there is a translator there that reads chinese.

is it chinese or is it cantonese,not that it maters just curious

but ya you are the only one that really knows your situation, atleast you have a couple options now.

[quote]H-Train wrote:
Hey guys,

I am unfortunately (and against my will) going back to the land where steroids are illegal for business and I’m going to be in the middle of a test cyp cycle.

Can anyone offer some advice as to how long I can go between shots at longest. I really don’t want to end the cycle prematurely, but also don’t want to do anything that could harm my system.

I’m thinking 14 days is the longest I should attempt to go to between injections. Any advice is very appreciated.

H. [/quote]

Jumping Jesus two week in between pins. 1 week tops. How does going to the evil land of illegal steroids stop you from pinning on a normal schedule? If I were you I would put all my stuff in a tampon pursue (the evil man purse of AAS) or something to that effect line it with aluminium, put your goodies in there along with your tampons to hide the truth, and mail that fucker to yourself in whatever evil oppressive country your going to. I still don’t see how changing countries affects anything. The shit is the shit where ever the fuck you are. Just sayin’

-GB

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
H-Train wrote:
Great ideas.

I am looking on my prescription now and it has my name in Chinese which I’m sure won’t fly with customs. These guys have a hardon for gear. I’m gonna think about it but probably end up not taking it and then frontload once I’m back home. I’m looking at blood levels now. Great info here, gracias.

at the airport i am sure there is a translator there that reads chinese.

is it chinese or is it cantonese,not that it maters just curious

but ya you are the only one that really knows your situation, atleast you have a couple options now.[/quote]

He could probably pull that one off, bringing loaded pins to the airport. “If your white, you’re alright” It also depends on how big you are IMO.