Test Cycle and Nolva

okkk, soo ive been on a test/deca cycle for about 4 weeks now, i was also takeing letrozole to help reduce some previosue gyno. problem is all my letro was ruined so i am out. i do have nolva tho. im guesssing the smartest thing to do would be start taking the nolva to help fight the estro rebond produced from the letro. what would be a good dose to start using?

high as possible withouit running out before the AI you have obviously ordered before writing this arrives.

40 should do it, possibly 60mg.

JMO.

Brook

[quote] Brook wrote:
high as possible withouit running out before the AI you have obviously ordered before writing this arrives.

JMO.

Brook[/quote]

It could be incorrect information, but I was told going over 40mg of Nolva is pointless as no other benefits occur from higher doses?

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Brook wrote:

JMO.

Brook

It could be incorrect information, but I was told going over 40mg of Nolva is pointless as no other benefits occur from higher doses?

DG[/quote]

There is alot of discussion about that, SERM doses used by most steroid users are thought to be “overkill”.

However, I see little harm in it, besides the fact that nolva isnt really good for you, the difference in 60-40 for 2 weeks isnt significant.

But the main reason you generally see “overkill” doses recommended is because MOST users will use research chems, which are somewhat more difficult to dose (some sticks to the glass, etc, etc.)

And hence the difference between 40-60 is like a drop, and its always better to err on the side of too much SERM than to accidentally measure out too little.

Well, i am in the camp of anything above 20mg is ‘over-kill’ for HTPA purposes, but IMO, when something as potentially quick and really life affecting as gyno from a potent aromatase rebound - then get it fuckin’ eaten! lmao!

On a more serious note, you MAY be lucky enough to have stable or near stable blood levels JUST by the 4 week mark - i believe it is more likely 6-8wks but still - maybe.

In which case it has a fuck-arse hong half life, which will help you out too. Well its half life is long anyway, but from experience the effect gained after reaching a stable blood level is a tough cookie to crack estrogen-wise. Maybe it is psychological mind you.

Brook

ok so your telling me i should keep taking letro when i get more? or jsut stay off it. sorry little confused ahaha. because by the time i got it id only have a few more weeks of my cycle.

I agree with brook…better safe than sorry