Test C, Tren A, Oxandrolone

Day 6 update:

Well I am starting to feel a little shitty, but I THINK it is because this is allergy season. I had a terrible migraine last night and into this morning and I could feel pounding in my head coupled with high BP when I was trying to go to sleep. Unfortunately the timing of this new cycle lines right up with my annual bout with allergens. I live in Louisville, KY, and allergies are TERRIBLE here year around, but even worse in March/April. I’ve known plenty of people that say they never had allergies before moving/visiting here.

Otherwise I think it’s going pretty well so far. I did manage to load a 340 lb atlas stone to a 50" bar for 8 total reps in about 5 minutes, but I was on track to do that before this cycle started. I also hit 500x3 on an axle deadlift. Anyone that has ever deadlifted with an axle knows how much harder axle deadlifts are vs deadlift bars or even power bars. I’m prepping for a 1RM axle deadlift at my next competition. My training partner, that weighs about 206 will absolutely demolish me in this event, so that’s reassuring lol.

Weight is still sitting around 247.

1 Like

Day 7 Update:

I think I am expecting too much too quickly out of the tren. I honestly don’t really feel like I am running any extra gear. Day 1 I felt it going into my workout but haven’t really noticed it since. I have really not had any sides (maybe really mild insomnia, but I can usually roll over and go back to sleep). My blood pressure was 122/75 this morning with a RHR of 62 bpm. I don’t feel like I am getting stronger, faster, leaner, or bigger at an increased rate vs the progress I was making before this blast, but maybe I need to temper my expectations? Hopefully y’all can chime in and let me know.

The only measurable difference so far is on my viking press. 2 weeks ago I got 13 reps in 60s at 245 lbs, 1 week ago I got 11 reps in 60s at 265 and this week (yesterday) I got 17 reps in 60s at 255. I have made progress on my other lifts, but they are right in line with the progress I was making before I started this blast. The gains in viking press, I believe to be the only “non-linear” progression.

I plan to give the tren a full 4 weeks before I ditch it. If I do, I’ll drop it and run NPP. I loved that stuff and it loved me… it just didn’t love that I have 2 good eyes haha.

I feel ya. I didn’t really feel a huge bump in strength compared to TRT. I think we are both fairly strong. I think the guys seeing big jumps in their numbers are often not very strong. I think other times the truth of the matter is that either they have elite genetics for responding to gear, or are taking a lot more than you think.

Some of the strong guys I know claim that 500 mg test doesn’t do much other than recovery for them. This is just as a reference for you.

Ugh, you may be right but I certainly hope you’re wrong lol. I would like to think that I am nowhere near my genetic limit with strength, but maybe I am. Hopefully it just hasn’t really kicked in yet, because my last cycle of 525 test and 350 npp showed pretty great results. I remember feeling the NPP on day 3 and I started at 245 mg/wk. Maybe 210 mg/wk tren ace is too little for a guy my size? I mean I’m not huge, but I think I am bigger (not leaner) than most of the regulars on here. I don’t say that to brag or take a shot at anyone on here, my point is that if you’re a bigger guy on a steroid forum you’re probably a big guy in general.

At this point I would even be thrilled to have the recovery aspect from tren, but I don’t even feel like I am getting that from it.

Something just occurred to me though, I am a terrible overthinker, and I know this about myself. I probably just need to shut the fuck up and give it some time.

I don’t have any experience with Tren, but I was under the impression that Tren ace starts working within a couple of days. I’m surprised that you haven’t felt it yet. It makes me think that my planned 100mg might not be enough if you’re not feeling 210mg. It is the first week, so be patient and asses after another week. Could it be your gear?

1 Like

There’s always potential it could be the gear, but I have been using this same supplier for about a year and I personally know a lot of other guys that use the same supplier, none of which have ever questioned the gear, and looking at them you’d know the gear is legit lol.

If your plan is 100 mg/wk, stick with it initially, everyone responds differently. I also think that maybe I hyped it up so much in my mind that it’s falling short of the potentially unrealistic expectations I had, which is a VERY real possibility

Aren’t you running your Test at like 180 mg/wk. I would look at bumping that vs the Tren. I think you said you get a lot of conversion. Were you using an AI or SERM for the 525 mg/wk? I would double up the Test before messing with the Tren dosage. That is just me though, and I don’t seem to get many high E2 sides.

I also think this forum is pretty conservative. We don’t have regular contributors running huge blasts. The stuff I hear in the gym from my powerlifter and strongman friends is on another level (and they are on another level compared to the regular contributors in the pharma section, no disrespect I think it is a smarter approach that weighs long term health more heavily).

1 Like

@mnben87 This is very true. It could be that I need to run a bit of a higher dose, and maybe the 210 mg/wk tren is low. I am running test C at 210 mg/wk also. I suppose I could double the test. I don’t care to double up the tren. I think the most I will run for this first cycle would be absolute max of 280 mg/wk, but I think I am good for right now with the 210. I’m going to give it one more week before I double the test. If next Tuesday we are having the same conversation, I’ll probably go to 420 test and 245 tren.

EDIT: If I am not mistaken, I think maybe @iron_yuppie has mentioned that some people just don’t respond to tren at all?

1 Like

I did a similar cycle late last year except I used 175 test/350 mastP/350 trenA. I actually thought it was pretty mild with very little sides other than a bit of sweating and a hit to my cardio. Fir some reason I really don’t respond that well to lower doses. If I remember i started felling it mid week 2. The sweating started a couple days in. I think if I ran this again I would run the tren and mast around 500 and keep trt dose of test at 175.

I know that NPP and Tren aren’t really all that similar, but with both of them being 19-NORs, and I did really well with 1.5:1 ratio of test:NPP, I wonder if I would do well to have the same ratio for test:tren :thinking:

Maybe try raising the dose a bit. Could be a little under dosed maybe? I find on low doses of gear i don’t “feel” it that much. Just notice in the mirror as the weeks go on and a bit or strength gain. You should notice your apatite rising. Leave the teat and mast where it is and try 50mgeod and see how you feel in a week.

My appetite is going up some, but I don’t feel ravenous. I’m a former fat kid… eating enough has never been a problem for me haha.

I’m confused though, I am not running mast, so I assume you mean leave the test and tren where it is, but then you say try 50mg EOD and see how I feel in a week. 50 mg of what?

How dare you suggest this?

What you measure at just below the belly button? You do look way more than that but I have a thick trunk too.

Sorry someone else mentioned the mast. Thought it was you. Leave your test where it’s at and raise the tren to 50mg ed or 350mg/wk. My apatite was off the hook by week 2. I gained about 13 lbs in 10 weeks and held on to 9 of it. A couple of that was fat so I would say 5-6 lbs of lean tissue was achieved.

I have to, at worst, maintain my weight, but it would be good for me to drop 4-5 lbs. I compete under 231.5 lbs and I don’t care to be heavier than I am currently (woke up at 248 today). Increasing my appetite would be counterproductive to my goals.

I don’t see myself blasting more than 280 mg/wk on this cycle. Last cycle when I ran NPP I went from 245 to 350 mg/wk and I just didn’t see/feel enough of an increase to justify the increase in gear usage. I did mention earlier though, that I will up the test to 350-420 mg/wk and tren to 245 mg/wk if I am having this exact same conversation next Tuesday. I am only 7 days into this cycle so I’m going to give it just a little longer before I increase again (I already increased from 175 to 210 on the tren, and that was only 3 days in).

Will be following. One last thought though. When I am running other drugs with a test base I will usually leave my test fairly low and let the others shine depending on my goals for that cycle.
Seems to work good for me that way. Just my experience.

1 Like

43" just below the belly button without sucking it in or anything. I said 19-20% because I didn’t think you’d be able to see any abs at all above that.

I know that I am somewhere between the left (25% BF measured by bodpod) and the right, which I figured was about 16%. I have a lot more lean tissue now than I did in the left photo from Feb 2020 and less fat and I weight about 10 lbs less now than I did in the left photo.

Its probably a lot to do with the photo too just showing your trunk. You do appear to have a very thick trunk or just carry a lot in your love handle area as the photo on the right your abdomen appears leaner than other areas.

1 Like

Yea, as long as I weight under 231.5 for my next weigh in and I’m strong as an ox, I’ll be happy with that lol. I’d be a liar to say that I don’t care about how I look, but it certainly isn’t my top priority.

1 Like