Test C, Oxandrolone, and Nandrolone

That’s a fair statement/assessment, but I do not view it as the same thing as draining the healthcare system like obesity does. Food is something that literally everyone comsumes, and a majority of people (at least in the US) consume poor food choices. It certainly doesn’t help that marketing and even the government food guidelines (think food pyramid) sway people into making unhealthy choices. I mean hell, now there are many individuals/companies/lobbyists pushing fake meat (which has tons of estrogen relative to real meat) and veganism as the healthy, fit way to live. (I have nothing against veganism if you choose it, but to wholesale say “this is the best diet for everyone” is just plain stupid).

I’m not entirely sure where I was going with all of that but I will say this: There is entire segments of healthcare and pharmaceuticals dedicated to treating symptoms of obesity and food addiction (treating symptoms, not curing, if they cure you they don’t make anymore money once you’re well) and worse yet, intentionally making tons of money off of unhealthy people.

I guess I’m feeling a little “ranty” today… Sorry for the derail

To me a good analogy is car culture. With many of these guys, they want tons of power, and are using turbos, nitrous, etc. How reliable are these cars? Not very. Some people are born with a solid engine that can take abuse, others not so much. With cars at least, we have a good idea which ones can take it, and which ones can’t. With the body, many just assume they were given a supra, and can blast away, but then they find out they got a geo metro in their genetic cards later on.

1 Like

Wise words, thanks for that.